IP Thermostat Plug-in --> Proliphix support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have three Proliphix NT20e thermostats, and while using HS2 I was using the HomeSeer plugin working with no issue.
    Since I have updated to HS3 I thought I will give a go to Rien's plugin to see if it is worth having with HS3.
    However, during the 20+ days I am using it (trial) I have frequently some, and a few times all the three, thermostats going in a state that the do not display the temperature any more (on the thermostat) and they become unresponsive to button presses and also via the web interface.
    The only way to activate them again is by doing a hardware reset of the thermostats.

Does anybody had a similar issue ? or perhaps Rien have you seen this behavior before?

Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by yg1 View Post
      Hello,

become unresponsive to button presses and also via the web interface.
      The only way to activate them again is by doing a hardware reset of the thermostats.
      I have an NT20e and an IMT350. I found that the NT20e is extremely sensitive to frequent polling. For a while I have two separate applications polling the thermostat, and when the poll requests got too close to one another, the thermostat would lock up and exhibit the exact behavior you are describing.

What poll frequency do you have set in the plugin?

Comment

Hello mfreese,

The "Refresh Interval" is set to 60 secs and the "Max. failed pol count" is set to 90 secs, same values as I had in HS2.

Regards,

Comment

Fahrenheit conversion request

Wondering if it would be possible to have a fahrenheit option?

Comment

status page displaying cool setpoint incorrectly

The status page is not displaying correctly. Here is what the status page and device management pages show for my proliphix nt10. The status page seems to put a "1" in front of the cool stetpoint.

Also any chance of displaying temperatures in Fahrenheit??
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
              Wondering if it would be possible to have a fahrenheit option?
              Set the HS settings to celcius end than back to fahrenheit and restart the plugin.

This is a bug in HS
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Homeseer PRO 3.0.0.435 on MacOS - Running a Mac Mini
              Plugin's:
              RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                Set the HS settings to celcius end than back to fahrenheit and restart the plugin.

This is a bug in HS
                Great, thanks. Did you notice the question about the bug in the status display, the extra "1" in front of the cool set point

Comment

IP thermostat won't update to 3.4

Trying to update to version 3.4 (my current version is 3.3.1). It downloads but fails to install giving error message.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                    Trying to update to version 3.4 (my current version is 3.3.1). It downloads but fails to install giving error message.
                    Can you tell me which error ? Is should be in the HS logging ?
                    Regards,

Rien du Pre
                    The Netherlands
                    Using:
                    Plugin's:
                    RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

Comment

Thanks. I have the plug-in disabled.

Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Install/Update of package IPThermostat failed.
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Error Installation of package IPThermostat failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Error Copying source to C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe, detailed error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe' because it is being used by another process.
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\EvoHome-Radiator.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\EvoHome.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\ANNA.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Proliphix-NT.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Proliphix-IMT.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Essent-White.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:41 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Essent-Black.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:50:39 AM Updater Installing package IPThermostat
                      Oct-28 5:50:39 AM Updater Update HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe downloaded successfully
                      Oct-28 5:50:26 AM Updater Downloading update: IPThermostat
                      Oct-28 5:50:26 AM Updater Starting download of updates
                      Oct-28 5:50:15 AM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: IPThermostat
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Install/Update of package IPThermostat failed.
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Error Installation of package IPThermostat failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Error Copying source to C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe, detailed error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe' because it is being used by another process.
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\EvoHome-Radiator.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\EvoHome.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\ANNA.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Proliphix-NT.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Proliphix-IMT.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Essent-White.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:56 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\IPThermostat\Essent-Black.jpg
                      Oct-28 5:48:54 AM Updater Installing package IPThermostat
                      Oct-28 5:48:54 AM Updater Update HSPI_IPTHERMOSTAT.exe downloaded successfully
                      Oct-28 5:48:39 AM Updater Downloading update: IPThermostat
                      Oct-28 5:48:39 AM Updater Starting download of updates

Comment

Updater Error Installation of package IPThermostat failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.

Please try that !!
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Plugin's:

Comment

I rebooted the machine and now it installed. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X