IP Thermostat Plug-in now available !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRomstadt View Post
    Do you have any information on Lennox iComfort touch screen stats, wifi ?

Thanks Joe.
    No I don't....
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO 3.0.0.435 on MacOS - Running a Mac Mini
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi,

Homeseer has created a seperate area for my (3) plug-ins.
      It's located here http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1216

Please use this from now on for your questions, issues, requests etc..

Thank you,
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

Comment

Fahrenheit

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
        The plug-in checks in the homeseer file settings.ini for the gGlobalTempScaleF setting. Sometimes this setting is not defined in the ini file. The plug-in then defaults to Celcius.

If you have this issue please forced it by changing Setup to Celsius and back to Fahrenheit. After that the gGlobalTempScaleF = True and everything is good.
        This did not fix the issue for me it still reads Celsius. I checked the .ini file and it is set to gGlobalTempScaleF=True so not sure what is happening.

Also I cannot figure out how to format an event to set the temp or even +1 -1 Degrees?

Thanks for your assistance very excited about using this plugin with my Prolithics NT20e

Comment

Originally posted by DaleRS View Post
          This did not fix the issue for me it still reads Celsius. I checked the .ini file and it is set to gGlobalTempScaleF=True so not sure what is happening.

Also I cannot figure out how to format an event to set the temp or even +1 -1 Degrees?

Thanks for your assistance very excited about using this plugin with my Prolithics NT20e
          Hi,

Are you sure communication is working. The first time the plugin polls the thermostat it should switch from celcius to faherheit. If the poll is unsuccesfull it might not happen.

I'm away from home this week, so if this still doesn't work please sent me the required debug information as explained in the documentation and I will have a look at it next weekend.
          Regards,

Rien du Pre
          The Netherlands
          Using:
          Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
            Hi,

Are you sure communication is working. The first time the plugin polls the thermostat it should switch from celcius to faherheit. If the poll is unsuccesfull it might not happen.

I'm away from home this week, so if this still doesn't work please sent me the required debug information as explained in the documentation and I will have a look at it next weekend.
            When i shut down HS3 and restarted it the change to Frenheight workde. When you get back can you tell me if its possible to have an event change the temp to 60 degrees or 71 degrees directly so that i dont have to keep ++++++ etc?

Direct temp.

Thank you for your quick reply to my other questions!!

Comment

Hi,

Glad you got it working.
              The direct setpoint function will be implemented in the next release. I might ask you to beta test this new version because my Proliphix is broken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Regards,

Rien du Pre
              The Netherlands
              Using:
              Plugin's:

Comment

Testing

would be happy to test. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X