Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rien du Pre
    replied
    This is good news. It would be great if you could share the code so I can re-use it in the HS3 plug-in or point me to a source where I can find more information.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    The Honeywell API is only open to alarm companies. Using a python script I found on the internet as a basis, I know have a working .NET assembly that lets me login, get current data, change setpoints, modes and fan setting (auto/on). I just haven't decided what to do with it... I might be open to providing it to the various plugin developers as-is to give people an option, since the Honeywell thermostats are cheap compared to most others on the market.

I'm not in love with HS3 (too much work to change over, and not interested in re-purchasing plugins), so I probably won't make it into a plugin. I may just make it an assembly you can add to the hs config file and manipulate via scripts.

Leave a comment:

• Rien du Pre
    replied
    I contacted several thermostat companies, but none of them gave any reply.

So the only way for me to add support to the plug-in for other thermostats is that I can use one for a couple of weeks.

It is too costly for me to buy each thermostat. I will try to contact Honeywell again....

Leave a comment:

• Adam12hicks
    replied
    Any update on Honeywell integration? I have two of these in my house and definitely need the ability to manage via events! Ready to pay for this plugin as soon as it's ready!

Adam

Leave a comment:

• Rien du Pre
    replied
    Originally posted by bmora View Post
    Any ETA on the Nest integration?
    As far as I know NEST still haven't published their API, and I don't own a NEST myself to see what other options I have.

I will ping NEST again to get an update on the current status.

Leave a comment:

• bmora
    replied
    Any ETA on the Nest integration?

Leave a comment:

• Rien du Pre
    started a topic IP Thermostat Plug-in now available !!!

IP Thermostat Plug-in now available !!!

Hi,

I created a generic IP based thermostat plug-in for HS3, which is now available in the HS3 updater

This first release does support 2 thermostat brands:

- Proliphix series of thermostats (NT10/NT20/NT100/NT120/NT150/IMT350/IMT550)
    - Essent ICY thermostat (Dutch brand)

Next on the list are the NEST and Honeywell, but I'm open for any type of IP thermostat.

Please feel free to get in touch with me about this plug-in.
Working...
X