Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermostat plugin for HS3

Dear all,
    I made since several months a thermostat plugin for HS3.
    This plugin allows you to create virtual thermostats in order to manage heater or cooler devices.
    This plugin allows you to manage each thermostat manually or on a weekly scheduled basis according to one device (house mode).

You could find the files here -> http://www.touteladomotique.com/foru...p?f=71&t=11276
    This plugin had been made for french users but I think you will use it easily.
    There is a documentation in the rar file which you could traduct with google.
    Thank you to let me know your feel.
    SD

Congratulations and thank you very much for this plugin.

I just discovered it two days ago, I don't understand why there aren't a lot of people using it, a plugin such this was requested by many people since long ago, I guess it's because of the french interface.

I have a little issue with it: It's working fine with two virtual thermostats but at initialization I get this error:

Code:
    27/11/2015 9:32:33 ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): THERMOSTAT Instance::Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.Service Version: NO_VERSIONSTACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]:    en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)   en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)   en HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port)   en Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.
    Any clue?

Comment

Working...
    X