No announcement yet.

JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THe dll's should not appear in the HS3 root folder they should all be in their own bin folder for each individual plug in

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

• Gearyt,

Like Ken said, remove SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll from your installation directory: C:\Program Files(x86)\Homeseer HS3

Leave the rest alone, those seem to be at the right places.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

• Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Gearyt,

Like Ken said, remove SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll from your installation directory: C:\Program Files(x86)\Homeseer HS3

Leave the rest alone, those seem to be at the right places.

Wim
        Must be my setup. too many plug-ins... If I remove the two files, my plug-ins puke... restoring for the 3rd time....
        Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

Comment

• Originally posted by gearyt View Post
          Must be my setup. too many plug-ins... If I remove the two files, my plug-ins puke... restoring for the 3rd time....
          Gearyt,

Like mrHappy asked, did you upgrade his plugin? As that would remove the need to the DLL's for him. If you still cannot remove the DLL's, you have another one depending on those files. The only way to find the plugin holding those DLL's would be disabling plugins, removing the DLL's and re-enabling plugins one by one, until you see the error occur. That last plugin would be then the i cause of this ssue.

Was hoping we found the plugin, but as mrHappy already stated, there could be other plugins.

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

• no. I missed mr Happy's comment, upgraded his plugin. still getting error
            but will continue on ... did I need to erase his old .dll's
            Attached Files
            Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

Comment

• I disabled all my plug-ins.. and am still getting fatal..., will try a restart...
              Attached Files

Comment

• I get the same thing and this error in the HS3 log:
                9/2/2014 12:38:20 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(2): JowiHue Instance::Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.92.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()Startup Complete, 2 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by kideon View Post
                  I get the same thing and this error in the HS3 log:
                  yea.... was starting to wonder...

Comment

no. I missed mr Happy's comment, upgraded his plugin. still getting error
                    but will continue on ... did I need to erase his old .dll's
                    Gearyt,

yes you need to remove both DLL's by hand. Upgrading his plugin does not remove them from your installation. So I hope when you remove DLL's now it will be solved.

@kideon

Did you also use the plugin from mrhappy and did you upgrade? Then please do the same by removing both plugins

Regards,

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

• Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                      Gearyt,

yes you need to remove both DLL's by hand. Upgrading his plugin does not remove them from your installation. So I hope when you remove DLL's now it will be solved.

@kideon

Did you also use the plugin from mrhappy and did you upgrade? Then please do the same by removing both plugins

Regards,

Wim

ok.. getting puchy now..
                      I did upgrade the current cost to ,8
                      I did remove the files from /bin
                      must be going crazy
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I'm not using mr. happy's plugin and installed this from the link on the 1st post so it's the latest beta.

Comment

• Originally posted by kideon View Post
                          I'm not using mr. happy's plugin and installed this from the link on the 1st post so it's the latest beta.
                          Kideon,

A few points to check:

If you remove both SQLLite DLL's from the hs root installation directory you still get the same error?

Is the bin\jowihue directory holding 3 DLL's? i.e., did intallation go well?

Regards,

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

ok.. getting puchy now..
                            I did upgrade the current cost to ,8
                            I did remove the files from /bin
                            must be going crazy
                            Gearyt,

You should NOT remove anything from the bin directory!
                            Very important: only remove both SQLLite files from the homeseer installation directory. The files in the bin directory should stay where they are...

Regards,

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

• There aren't any SQL files in the root HS3 folder and it doesn't look like a jowihue folder was created in the BIN folder.

Comment

• Kideon,

Then it means the installaton went wrong. There should be a JowiHue directory under the bin directoy. Did you follow the procedure with updater_override.txt described in the first post?

A normal plugin should install normally then.

if there is a rights issue, you could do it by hand by creating the directory bin\JowiHue and add both SQLLite dll's from the zip file by hand and also the Newtonsoft.Json.dll. With those steps you should be up and running,

Regards,

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X