JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

I got sat to work too but as you said I couldn't get hue to work. I did change the numbers and the step but didn't work, I'll try again tonight. Colour picker on the scene page is good, very handy!

Comment

• Nothing,

As soon as i see this appearing in the log hspi_jowihue is crashing:

sep-13 9:08:14 JowiHue Debug: :MainWatchThread: Starting UpdateStatusThread

It's running on windows 7 Professional

Comment

• Originally posted by vanisher View Post
        Nothing,

As soon as i see this appearing in the log hspi_jowihue is crashing:

sep-13 9:08:14 JowiHue Debug: :MainWatchThread: Starting UpdateStatusThread

It's running on windows 7 Professional
        Vanisher,

When did you download the 1.0.4.1 as there has been a possiblility you got the wrong version. HST would prevent downloading, but I noticed then it was still possible. Could you reinstall through the plugins page and try? Because the data you send should have been caught in the HS log.

It looks like there is something with the devices.

Regards,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

• Just tried,

Disabling
          Removing
          Restarting
          Installing

Same error.

Comment

• Vanisher,

Did you also remove the devices and reregister the bridge?

Make sure to backup the homeseer database before you do this?

Regards,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

• That did the trick!

Thx!

Comment

• Good news Vanisher! I will recheck the plugin with this info!

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

• Hi Wim,

I get the following errors occasionally repeating in the log. I think they might be triggered by the plugin temporarily not being able to see the bridge. They repeat every three minutes until I restart the plugin. After restarting, everything is fine.

Code:
                  Sep-14 4:47:37 AM     JowiHue  MainWatchThread: Initialisation of Bridge failed. Please check network and power of Bridge?  
                  Sep-14 4:47:37 AM     JowiHue  Error in Initplugin: Thread is running or terminated{0x3B} it cannot restart.  
                  Sep-14 4:47:37 AM     JowiHue  Bridge found, initializing devices  
                  Sep-14 4:47:37 AM     JowiHue  Error: InitDevices: An item with the same key has already been added.
                  I'm ready to pull the trigger on purchasing this plugin just as soon as it appears in the HST store!

Thanks
                  David

Comment

• David,

Thanks for your support!

I am working on this issue as wel as the issue where the initial bridge find does not work correctly. I am sure it will be fixed in the next release. Major point I will have to find why the plugin gets this issue while it is running for a while.

Are you using the version 1.0.4.1 already? Because I thought I did catch the running situation. I brought myself in the situation where the plugin has an issue with the meethue site, but once it has the IP address, it seems to stay stable, even on the current release version. I would expect the same for you if are running 1.0.4.1

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

• Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                      Are you using the version 1.0.4.1 already? Because I thought I did catch the running situation. I brought myself in the situation where the plugin has an issue with the meethue site, but once it has the IP address, it seems to stay stable, even on the current release version. I would expect the same for you if are running 1.0.4.1

Wim
                      Hi Wim,

Yes I am running 1.04.1. The problem seems to start with an Object reference error. This log excerpt is from v1.04.1

Code:
                      Sep-14 4:47:37 AM	 	JowiHue	MainWatchThread: Initialisation of Bridge failed. Please check network and power of Bridge?
                      Sep-14 4:47:37 AM	 	JowiHue	Error in Initplugin: Thread is running or terminated{0x3B} it cannot restart.
                      Sep-14 4:47:37 AM	 	JowiHue	Bridge found, initializing devices
                      Sep-14 4:47:37 AM	 	JowiHue	Error: InitDevices: An item with the same key has already been added.
                      Sep-14 4:45:35 AM	 	JowiHue	MainWatchThread: Reinitialising plugin
                      Sep-14 4:43:35 AM	 	JowiHue	Error in status thread: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      This is the same thing happening in v0.9.0.0:

Code:
                      Sep-11 9:51:24 PM	 	JowiHue	MainWatchThread: Initialisation of Bridge failed. Please check network and power of Bridge?
                      Sep-11 9:51:24 PM	 	JowiHue	Error in Initplugin: An item with the same key has already been added.
                      Sep-11 9:51:24 PM	 	JowiHue	Error: InitDevices: An item with the same key has already been added.
                      Sep-11 9:51:21 PM	 	JowiHue	BridgesAvailable::Error: BridgesAvailable:could not scan network, is internet available? Thread is running or terminated{0x3B} it cannot restart.
                      Sep-11 9:51:21 PM	 	JowiHue	Bridge found, initializing devices
                      Sep-11 9:49:14 PM	 	JowiHue	MainWatchThread: Reinitialising plugin
                      Sep-11 9:47:14 PM	 	JowiHue	Error in status thread: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      Sep-11 9:47:14 PM	 	JowiHue	MainThreadRoutine: Error: Collection was modified{0x3B} enumeration operation may not execute.
                      Thanks

-David

Comment

• Ok, that means I have to dive a bit deeper

Thanks!

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

• Wim,

FYI, Jowihue is available in the store now. Registered now

regards
                          Regards Bart
                          ------------------------------------------
                          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                          HSPRO 3.
                          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

• Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                            Wim,

FYI, Jowihue is available in the store now. Registered now

regards
                            Bart,

Thanks! HST is working to make a separate forum available.

Regards,

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

• All,

The new forum has been opened.

Please post new questions or requests in this forum

Thanks all for your support!

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X