Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanisher View Post
    Thx,

I think I'm still doing something wrong I copied al files according the documentation

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

Vanisher,

Did you copy the files in the zipfile pointing to bin\Jowihue to the <homeseer installation path>\bin\jowihue directory?
    It is having trouble finding the right DLL files for the database.

Could you please check this for me? In second phase we would have to check the application config file.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by zigmund View Post
      Hi Wim,

will this plugin work on hs3 linux version?

Zig
      I don't know really. I think I am not doing anything real fancy that is going to have issues with Mono? That said, I am not really good at Linux. You could test it for me maybe?
      I have a synology nasbox here, but never dared to put HS3 on it yet...

If you are going to give it a try, let me know?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Vanisher,

Did you copy the files in the zipfile pointing to bin\Jowihue to the <homeseer installation path>\bin\jowihue directory?
        It is having trouble finding the right DLL files for the database.

Could you please check this for me? In second phase we would have to check the application config file.

Wim

Yes i did.

Comment

Can't seem to get this plug in going

here is the error that I am getting in the log

Jul-13 1:14:09 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): JowiHue Instance::Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.92.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

Need a little help

Cheers Ken
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
            Can't seem to get this plug in going

here is the error that I am getting in the log

Need a little help

Cheers Ken
            Ken,

Then it seems both you and vanisher have the same issue. Weird because few others have installed the plugin without complaints.
            I have seen more issues with this set of DLL files for SQLLite in this board....

Could you both try and replace the contents of the file "HSPI_JowiHue.exe.config" in the installation directory with notepad?
            Just delete all contents en replace it with this text

Code:
            <?xml version="1.0"?>
            <configuration>

<runtime>
                <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
                  <probing privatePath="bin\JowiHue"/>
                 </assemblyBinding>
               </runtime>

<startup>
                <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
              </startup>
              </configuration>
            Also let me know if the system you are running on is a 64 or 32 bit system? SQLLite has some challenges between those it seems.

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Ken,

Then it seems both you and vanisher have the same issue. Weird because few others have installed the plugin without complaints.
              I have seen more issues with this set of DLL files for SQLLite in this board....

Could you both try and replace the contents of the file "HSPI_JowiHue.exe.config" in the installation directory with notepad?
              Just delete all contents en replace it with this text

Code:
              <?xml version="1.0"?>
              <configuration>

<runtime>
                  <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
                    <probing privatePath="bin\JowiHue"/>
                   </assemblyBinding>
                 </runtime>

<startup>
                  <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
                </startup>
                </configuration>
              Also let me know if the system you are running on is a 64 or 32 bit system? SQLLite has some challenges between those it seems.

Wim
              I am running win 8.1 64 bit

Cheers Ken
              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

I attempted to replace the contents of the HSPI_JowiHue.exe.config with the test above and still a no go here is the error in the log

Jul-13 1:34:07 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): JowiHue Instance::Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.92.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                Jul-13 1:34:06 PM Info Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:17419

Cheers Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                  I attempted to replace the contents of the HSPI_JowiHue.exe.config with the test above and still a no go
                  Cheers Ken
                  Ken,

Looking at your log, are you running the plugin outside from your HS3 installation? It looks like you are running the plugin as remote plugin?

I am not sure, but should the plugin extra DLL's (bin\JowiHue) not be in both places? As well in the HS3 installation directory as in the plugin installation directory? I have no experiences yet with the remote installation, did not test it yet. It is just a hunch here?

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

it is not running remotely it is running on my hs machine

Cheers Ken

Comment

Kenrad,

I am also running on a 64 bit (win7) and no problems.
                      I am placing a zip file with two directories x86 end x64 in it. Both directories have their own SQLite.Interop.dll in it.
                      I am now wondering if I placed the 64 bit SQLite.Interop.dll in the zip, where HS3 is stilll 32 bit only.
                      Could you first try to copy the SQLite.Interop.dll from the x86 directory to the bin\jowihue directory?
                      If this does not work, you can try the other one.

Please let me know?

Wim
                      Attached Files
                      -- Wim

Comment

Kenrad,

I am also running on a 64 bit (win7) and no problems.
                        I am placing a zip file with two directories x86 end x64 in it. Both directories have their own SQLite.Interop.dll in it.
                        I am now wondering if I placed the 64 bit SQLite.Interop.dll in the zip, where HS3 is stilll 32 bit only.
                        Could you first try to copy the SQLite.Interop.dll from the x86 directory to the bin\jowihue directory?
                        If this does not work, you can try the other one.

Please let me know?

Wim

Here is the error I got when trying the dll from the x86 folder

Jul-13 6:37:29 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): JowiHue Instance::Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.92.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)0STACK:Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

Cheers Ken

Comment

Just had a thought On this I had a similar issue with another plug in and a json dll. the SQL. dll is in the main hs3 root folder is it possible that the plug in is picking up this dll instead of the correct one in he bin folder Spud told me that the plugins will check the root folder first before they move on to the bin for the dll's just wondering what will be effected if I attempt to move this dll

Cheers Ken

Comment

Ok I shut down HS3 and removed the SQL.dll from the directory and HS3 started throwing errors immediately that it couldn't find the dll and hung up on loading so I think that the dll needs to be in the root folder for the mian function of HS3 not sure what is going on here

Cheers Ken

Comment

Kenrad,

That is not for the main function of HS3, as for me there is no SQLLite dll in the root of the installation directory. There was one when I started, but that were old files due to a blade plugin I installed long time ago.

I then noticed that blade also had moved the files to the bin directory, so I could savely delete the files.
                              So I think one of your plugins is using SQLLite through this installation directory.
                              Which ones would create a database? Those would be the candidates I think?

Looking at your list it could be many
                              The author of that plugin should move his files to the bin directory....
                              But this won't help you in the shortterm to use this plugin I am afraid.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Is there any way to figure out what plugin it is??? I am running alot of plugins and have a really large system so it could be from any where I would like to be able to narrow it down so that I can discuss changes with the developer. I guess for now I will have to stick with jon00's hue scripts they work great but was looking for a little simpler changes for color and brightness

Cheers Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X