No announcement yet.

JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have still been having the issue with the sqllite dll. Even if I disable all of my plugins and move the sqllite dll from the root directory hs3 still throws an error. I am running the latest beta 107 and thinking it might be related to hsphone.
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
      I have still been having the issue with the sqllite dll. Even if I disable all of my plugins and move the sqllite dll from the root directory hs3 still throws an error. I am running the latest beta 107 and thinking it might be related to hsphone.
      I sure hope HST would not do this as I am only following the guidelines as Rick state in another thread. I am not using HS3 latest beta yet as I have no need of HSPhone myself.
      I will try a test upgrade later this week to see I am getting the same. But if the beta HS3 is depending on this we have a challenge.
      If your removing the dll from the root, are you getting the same error, even without JowiHue running?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

If I remove the dll. Hs throws a ton of errors and doesn't load the data base. I have played around with this and cant even get hs to run successfully without any plugins really wondering if it is hsphone or the zwave beta but not sure
        HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Is there anyway to have your plug in uae a different data base

Comment

Is there anyway to have your plug in uae a different data base
            I would put in a bugzilla if only HS3 is running (no other plugins) and throwing an error if the sqllite is not in the root directory. Older versions of HS3 have their sqllite interop dll in the bin directory. If HS3 is moving this, there will be more plugins in trouble.
            I will test with the new HS3 beta version later this week to confirm if it is HS3 itself causing this.

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

Kenrad,

I am running also HS3 1.07 with hsphone enabled and no issues with the sqllite nor with the JowiHue plugin. I even use BDgraphs, which for my understanding uses the same dll.

regards

bart
              Regards Bart
              ------------------------------------------
              Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
              HSPRO 3.
              Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Excited to try it. . . .but

Found your plugin and was excited to try it out, but I get the following message in the plug-in status area.

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

I also get this on a few other third party apps.

Any insite?

Appreciate the time.

Comment

Originally posted by stech99 View Post
                  Found your plugin and was excited to try it out, but I get the following message in the plug-in status area.

**FATAL**: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from JowiHue - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces.

I also get this on a few other third party apps.

Any insite?

Appreciate the time.
                  I see this error every now and then also, even on HST plugins. HSTouch is quite popular in that area Easiest way to solve it is to disable and enable the plugin showing the issue. I think it is an issue with HST while initialising plugins.

Happy testing!

Regards,

Wim

PS. Soon I will release the release candidate of this plugin
                  -- Wim

Comment

Wim,

Just to let you know. Until now running great and stable for 4 weeks...

Thanks

Bart
                    Regards Bart
                    HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                      Wim,

Just to let you know. Until now running great and stable for 4 weeks...

Thanks

Bart
                      Bart,

Great news! Was hoping this was the case as I do not get many issues so far reported. You might like the new version. Lots of small enhancements comming. Scripting enabled, scene interface more user friendly, color conversion and more stabilty. I am pretty excited on the quality of the new version here.
                      One test needed still with a bloom version. Ordered it today and hope it will pass my final tests.
                      If all goes well, the release candidate will be available this weekend.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

By bloom died on me few weeks ago.. I have 7 hues 2 livingcolors( new and old gen) and a livingwhite

Bart
                        Regards Bart
                        HSPRO 3.

Comment

Wanted to let you know that here the plugin also works without a glitch!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                            By bloom died on me few weeks ago.. I have 7 hues 2 livingcolors( new and old gen) and a livingwhite

Bart
                            Bart,

Glad you are having livingwhite. One of the changes in the plugin is that the device images of the root device should be reflecting the actual light. Also (for livingwhite an the new lux) it will no longer show the color devices when it is not necessary. There will be a conversion when you would start the release candidate for the firsttime adjusting all devices. As I do not have a living white, I hope you can do the checking later

Hard part is finding the modelnumbers when you do not have them.
                            And same models seem to have different modelnumbers..

To confirm I have your lights ready in the plugin, could you give me your set of modelnumbers? I suspect I do not yet have the old gen living color and am unsure of the living white?
                            You can find the modelnumber on the root device properties in the JowiHue tab.

Thanks in advance!

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

Wim,

I will look into this. I still also have this information, from the selfmade control scripts i used before, which I posted on the Dutch forum.

come back to you

regards

bart
                              Regards Bart
                              HSPRO 3.

Comment

Win,

my model no`s are;

Hues: LCT001
                                Living color old gen: LLC006
                                Living color New gen: LLC006
                                Living White: LWB001

so the living colors seem to have the same no.

By the way, there are also the iris , bloom, ledstrips, new GU10, en the TAP Switch. Exact model nos can prob ably found at everyhue.com

and at http://www2.meethue.com/en-us/the-range/hue-lights/

regards

bart
                                Regards Bart
                                HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X