JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wim,

I confirmed the default All Lights group is working again with version 0.9.2.0.
    Thanks for the extremely quick fix!

Bridy

Comment

Bridy,

Thanks a lot for confirming!
      At least I can go back hoping this is the last bug

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

For me its also working now

Thanks again
        Regards Bart
        ------------------------------------------
        Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
        HSPRO 3.
        Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

wim,

I see some errors sometimes in my log. What is causing this?

5-8-2014 13:34:48 ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
          25-8-2014 14:06:49 ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
          25-8-2014 16:38:54 ~!~JowiHue~!~MainThreadRoutine: Error: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Bart
          Regards Bart
          HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bart,

The one on August 5 was expected, the two from today shouldn't be there anymore. I hoped I solved the cause behind this issue.

It is nothing to worry about, it is a periodic check for new lights on the bridge that is crossing the health check of the plugin. There is nothing going wrong really when you see this issue.

I will solve this, probably with the release version.

Thanks for reporting!

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

All,

Version 0.9.3.0 is available in the link on the first post.

Changes:

* Solved the message "Unknown setting:Refreshrate"
              * Added support for LLC010
              * Solved possible issue with runrise and sunset animation when animation would start within the hour from the end time
              * Solved "Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute." This should not occur anymore now.

Regards,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

h wim,

The jowihue plugin crashed today. (windows not responding message as posted before). lamps where controlable, probaby an extra instance was started. )to late to check( however some of my evnets did not trigger anymore until i clicked away the windows message..

any idea what can cause this?

Bart
                Regards Bart
                HSPRO 3.

Comment

Bart,

Was there anything to be found in the log around the time the plugin crashed? If you are using the eventconditions you might see HS3 complaining the plugin coul not be reached?
                  Any idea on the last action performed that worked?

Otherwise it might be hard to find?

Also, did you upgrade to 0.9.3? As some small chances of errors were solved in this version.

Regards,

Wim
                  Last edited by w.vuyk; August 28th, 2014, 01:02 PM.
                  -- Wim

Comment

A hunch maybe: an action on a living white (the one I do not have tested )?

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

• Wim,

i dont know to be honest, last action i guess was tripping the alarm, which triggered the hues to flash via a creaticity scene.

I upgraded to your last version btw

Bart
                      Regards Bart
                      HSPRO 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
                        Wim,

i dont know to be honest, last action i guess was tripping the alarm, which triggered the hues to flash via a creaticity scene.

I upgraded to your last version btw

Bart
                        Did you use a group, including a living white maybe?

Or - one of the issues I tried to resolve with 0.9.3 - rename a scene that was used in a animation for the alarm?
                        Guessing here, but maybe it puts you on track for review. *pulling hairs*

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

• Working Well

This has worked out well after getting over my install issues.

Few items/issues and suggestions. . . .

Groups appear to have a 16 group limit. They take the information for the 17th group but will never add it to the group list. Just refreshes the screen and the adds are gone. I am running the current version as of today.

We have a unique situation here. We have 76 Hue across 2 bridges. Obviously I can only see 1 bridge. Any future plans to support 2 bridges? Somehow I have managed to get almost 60 devices on one bridge with no glitches. We grabbed the important lights in the interim.

A copy function like the one in the even section would be awesome for repetitive entry. My situation has a minimum of 6 hue bulbs in many of the locations and some with as many as 16. Copy would be a timesaver.

As I have worked some of the other apps, I think this is by far the best and only getting better.

All your efforts are appreciated.

Comment

• Unable to load... then i saw the comment in first post.. lotsa plug-ins to chose from
                            Attached Files
                            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro

Comment

• Create in the homeseer/bin directory the directory JowiHue and copy the DLL files from the zip to that directory

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by stech99 View Post
                                This has worked out well after getting over my install issues.

Few items/issues and suggestions. . . .

Groups appear to have a 16 group limit. They take the information for the 17th group but will never add it to the group list. Just refreshes the screen and the adds are gone. I am running the current version as of today.

We have a unique situation here. We have 76 Hue across 2 bridges. Obviously I can only see 1 bridge. Any future plans to support 2 bridges? Somehow I have managed to get almost 60 devices on one bridge with no glitches. We grabbed the important lights in the interim.

A copy function like the one in the even section would be awesome for repetitive entry. My situation has a minimum of 6 hue bulbs in many of the locations and some with as many as 16. Copy would be a timesaver.

As I have worked some of the other apps, I think this is by far the best and only getting better.

All your efforts are appreciated.
                                Stech,

*dunk* I was hoping to see a user with more then one bridge a bit later.
                                The Philips Hue bridge itself is physically limited to 16 groups, so there is nothing I can change there. Only a wise spread over the two bridges would help for that part.
                                Enabling a second bridge is a challenge, I guess I would need to allow multiple instances of the plugin for that. I will dive into that after the initial release for the plugin, so it surely will take time.

For the release I could remove the 50 device limitation as I read the bridge is not really limiting to that number, but it is only a soft limitation for performance of the signals.
                                That makes me wonder, how is your performance with this plugin so far? Is the light, controlled by the plugin that is fartest away from the bridge still responding fast, acceptable or starting to be slow?

As for copying scenes, it is in my to do list after the release.

A short list of my "to do" after release:

- Enable recording of "on" hours per type of light ( at release)
                                - Enable 'calculated' energy values (not measured as Phillips Hue does not deliver this)
                                - Enable grouping of Scenes
                                - Enable copying of Scenes (what you are asking for)
                                - Thinking of implementing lampstealer in the plugin

A final question, just tbecause I am getting nosy: is your setup for an office area? As I would think hue light would just be very nice in an office area and I couldn't imagine a simple home having 76 lights?

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X