JowiHue Philips Hue control beta now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gearyt View Post
    Unable to load... then i saw the comment in first post.. lotsa plug-ins to chose from
    Gearyt,

I really wish to discover the plugin having this dependancy.... Trick question, if there also an SQLite.Interop.dll in the bin directory itself (that is the one from HST itself)?
    The only way helas is disabling every plugin one by one and removing SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll from the installation directory.
    Once it works, I will be very interested to know wich plugin causes this issue.

Regards,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

• Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Gearyt,

I really wish to discover the plugin having this dependancy.... Trick question, if there also an SQLite.Interop.dll in the bin directory itself (that is the one from HST itself)?
      The only way helas is disabling every plugin one by one and removing SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll from the installation directory.
      Once it works, I will be very interested to know wich plugin causes this issue.

Regards,

Wim
      Just seeing this it could very well be mine if Geary still has mine enabled, I have fixed it though in a new version (I only stumbled across a post from Rick explaining that every plugin using SQLite should have a separate DLL [especially as I use 1.0.87.0] and an app.config file), for plugin idiots like me that could really do with being in the SDK as I only found it by chance.
      My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
      Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaeton View Post
        Create in the homeseer/bin directory the directory JowiHue and copy the DLL files from the zip to that directory

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
        did that.. same problem... did I need to delete some ?
        Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

Comment

• Mrhappy,

Which plugin are you referring to. I think I might be running one of yours and have been trying to figure out this conflict for awhile now
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

• Ok I finally got the plug in runnung I found that there were 2 dll's in the HS3 root directory that needed to be removed not sure which plugin put them there but it was obviously from an earlier versions because all are running now with out issue but I am unable to get the plug in to connect to my bridge I get the following error

Aug-28 11:37:17 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page Configuration: Thread is running or terminated; it cannot restart.

also for others that were having the same issue that I was having with the plugin crashing at startup with the sql conflict I removed both the System.Data.SQLite.dll and the SQLite.Interop.dll and restarted HS3 and everything went smoothly

Cheers Ken
            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

• Ok so I got the bridge to link with the plugin but I have no control over the hue lights from the plugin it says that the plugin is not in the ready state any idea what I am missing

Cheers Ken

Comment

• Kenrad,

When it is adding devices it will take a minute or so before you can control them. So by now you should be ready to work with them? Glad to hear you got rid of this SQLLite issue!

Gearyt,
                You also might have to remove both files SQLite.Interop.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll from the installation directory, or did you figure it out already?

Regards,

Wim
                Last edited by w.vuyk; August 29th, 2014, 12:20 AM.
                -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos

Comment

• Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                  Just seeing this it could very well be mine if Geary still has mine enabled, I have fixed it though in a new version (I only stumbled across a post from Rick explaining that every plugin using SQLite should have a separate DLL [especially as I use 1.0.87.0] and an app.config file), for plugin idiots like me that could really do with being in the SDK as I only found it by chance.
                  MrHappy,

I am just glad we might hav found it now and you had it changed already!
                  That would mean this issue might solve/disappear for the future.
                  Challenge is the dll's in the installation directory. Do you remove those files with installation of your plugin or are they left behind so far?

Regards,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

MrHappy,

I am just glad we might hav found it now and you had it changed already!
                    That would mean this issue might solve/disappear for the future.
                    Challenge is the dll's in the installation directory. Do you remove those files with installation of your plugin or are they left behind so far?

Regards,

Wim
                    It is just the Current Cost one (http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165447), the only other two I released (Pushover & K8055) do not use SQLite so should not have this issue. They may very well be left behind from an old install (I don't think I was the only one to be using a copy in the root directory either), I have not yet released a version with the amendments in though as I am sorting out the Energy API so as it currently stands people who are using it (I don't know how many are) may have issues...sorry if it has caused a headache!
                    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
                    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

• MrHappy,

No headaches here, just lost a few hairs on it
                      Thanks for stepping up and explaining. That helps us to analyse what happens and learn on the go

Am a happy user from Pushover BTW, great plugin!

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

• I can't seem to get the plugin to find my Bridge. I get the following in the log (repeated every 3 minutes):
                        Code:
                        Aug-29 9:21:33 AM     JowiHue  MainWatchThread: Initialisation of Bridge failed. Please check network and power of Bridge?  
                        Aug-29 9:21:33 AM     JowiHue  InitPlugin: No bridges found{0x3B} please check power and network on bridge?  
                        Aug-29 9:21:33 AM     JowiHue  No Philips Hue bridge found. Please check if bridge is on the network and if power is connected.  
                        Aug-29 9:21:33 AM     JowiHue  Debug: :BridgesAvailable::0 bridge(s) found in this network  
                        Aug-29 9:21:32 AM     JowiHue  Debug: :MainWatchThread: Checking plugin health
                        The Hue app on my iPhone and iPad find the bridge OK. Everything is on the same 24-bit subnet.

-David

Comment

• David,

Did you go to the configuration page of the plugin and chose to register the bridge?
                          It has been a while ago, but I will look at the repetative message. It should log it didn't register a bridge yet, but less noisy

Eventually stop and start the plugin for a fresh start.

Regards,

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

• David,

Also, for the first registration, it will go to the meethue pages for this. Your machine has access to the internet?

Regards,

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

David,

Did you go to the configuration page of the plugin and chose to register the bridge?
                              It has been a while ago, but I will look at the repetative message. It should log it didn't register a bridge yet, but less noisy

Eventually stop and start the plugin for a fresh start.

Regards,

Wim
                              Hi Wim,

I'm not seeing the option to register the bridge. Could this be related to the errors in the log?

-David

Click image for larger version

Name:	jowihue01.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1174739

Comment

David,

Also, for the first registration, it will go to the meethue pages for this. Your machine has access to the internet?

Regards,

Wim
                                Hi Wim,

Yes the machine has access to the internet and I can get to meethue.com from IE.

Thanks
                                -David

Comment

Working...
                                X