Monoprice HDMI Matrix Plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monoprice HDMI Matrix Plugin?

Is anyone interested in making an HS3 version of this plugin? Blade? Spud?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

I am about to test drule's IP/Serial plugin on HS3. If this is good he will publish that and it should be possible to control the Monoprice matrix switches with that. Give me a few days to test now that I have a serial server to hook up.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Hi Cheeryfool,

Do you have something newer than what is on the forum? That one appears to be from Jan of this year.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=198

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Sorry, yes, I should have clarified that. I have a newer version from drule. I just hooked up my serial server so will try and test this evening. Will let you know the results. I have the HDX 4x4 switch to test with and I have the serial commands somewhere from when I had this working with HS2.
        cheeryfool

Comment

Where can one find this newest version?

Comment

Ok. I have this working for my Monoprice HDMI switch and my Samsung TV. Let me check in with drule to see if he's OK with me sharing or posting the current version - 0.0.7. In the meantime I will configure the balance of my switch IO combinations so that I can share the config file also.

My current config is very simple in that I am ONLY posting commands. I am not listening to inbound responses from devices and I am not using pass-thru scripts, proxies etc. I believe drule is using all of these though.

Will be back later with more.
            cheeryfool

Comment

HS3 version of IP/Serial Plugin posted

I have posted the HS3 version of the IP/Serial Plugin:

Plugin

Discussion Thread

I have included a simple ini file configured for the Monoprice 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch.

You can setup events for the A1, A2, A3 I/O options and use the drhsIpPlugIn Send Command option from the event actions drop down.
              cheeryfool

Comment

If interested I just made a plugin for the Monoprice HDMI 4x4 matrix that supports Ethernet. I used to do the drhs plugin but I wanted device status updates so I incorporated that

Comment

Hi Robilium.

I'm interested. How did you incorporate Ethernet?

Comment

Originally posted by robilium View Post
                    If interested I just made a plugin for the Monoprice HDMI 4x4 matrix that supports Ethernet. I used to do the drhs plugin but I wanted device status updates so I incorporated that
                    Is this for the HDBaseT switch from Monoprice, or have you made an HS3 plug for the original HDX-402/404 switches? I've started working on an HS3 version of my current HS2 plugin for HDX-402/404 switches but if you've beaten me to it that's great and I'll go back to finishing my plugin for Bryant thermostats ;-)

-David

Comment

HS3 version of my Monoprice HDX plugin is ready for some alpha testing. Devices, triggers and actions all work. Still need to add conditions and a GUI for setup. Drop me a note if you'd like to test.

-David

Comment

Hi David,

I could test it if you want. Though I still need to make the rs232 cable for my switch. Do you remember where the instructions for making one is?

Comment

These are the instructions that MonoPrice has:

http://www.monopricehub.com/files/ma...rol_120924.pdf

Comment

The cable that works for me is a DB9-DB9 with all pins straight except 2 & 3 which are crossed.

-David

Comment

No jumping of pin 4-5? I have HDX-404e switch. Is it the same one you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X