HS3 X10 plug-in sample source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 X10 plug-in sample source?

Is source code available for any of the HS3 X10 plug-ins? I'm hoping to re-write my Lightolier CPLCOMM RS232 X10 plug-in during the holidays, and having a HS3 X10-specific plugin as an example would be very helpful.

Also, has HST released the HS2 Compose Scene plug-in source to GIT so that the community can pick it up and run with it for HS3 if so inclined?

Thanks
    Don

I don't think it is however one of the sample plugins is geared towards event actions for device/house codes (X10-like really), depends on what bit you want a hand with, the HS side of things or the hardware side of things I guess.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Thanks mrhappy. I'm most interested in the HS3 side of things, including best practices for handling legacy X10 devices such as management of the HC/UC address, X10 related triggers and actions. I'll take a look at the sample HS3 plugins as you suggest.

Hardware / RS232 handling should remain unchanged from HS2 as I'll continue to use .NET's System.IO.Ports.

Comment

There is a bit in the development webinar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TjSOfARK4Y about the handling of addresses and some input on how the X10 plugin was designed. If you set up the value/status pairs correctly then you should be able to minimise the amount of triggers you need.
        My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Thanks again. I'll checkout the webinar too.

Comment

The Ocelot plugin source has recently been made available by HST. It contains X10.

Comment

Thanks Michael

Comment

Working...
              X