Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin TEMP08 and 1WIO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Hi Michael,

    I will give it a try and report the result. But the link is dead, at least for me. I tried to search your site, but unfortunately no result.

    Can you provide a working link?

    Many thanks

    gr Ralf

    Comment


    • #77
      My mistake. Filename has been corrected on the site.

      Comment


      • #78
        Hi Michael,

        The calibration works great!! Many many thanks!!

        About the command TYP02 O, this is what happens when I try to send it.

        >
        2015-03-29 11:57:02 | [Sent to Temp0x TYP02 ]

        11:57:02 | 02[000000000107A829]=?
        11:57:02 | Enter type:
        2015-03-29 11:57:03 | [Sent to Temp0x O
        ]

        11:57:03 |
        11:57:03 | ?Entry error
        11:57:03 |
        11:57:03 | >

        So something is wrong with the sequence or time in between. Maybe 1.5 is to long? Can I help with some more information?

        Comment


        • #79
          I will be back at the location with my Temp05 in another week and I will try down there. Glad the caliabration worked out.

          Comment


          • #80
            I have corrected the timing between command parts and uploaded to http://mcsSprinklers.com/xapmcsTemp0xNET.zip. I will be at this location the remainder of the week is any subsequent update is needed.

            Comment


            • #81
              Hi Michael,

              A couple of month ago you did a great job by adjusting the mcsxapTemp0x for HS3. It works great but since some time it stops working every 1 or 2 days. A restart of the plugin does solve the problem. But I can't find out what is causing it.

              An other thing is that the name of the logfile changes everytime the plugin restarts. When it would not change the name of the actual log file but only the older logfiles, than I could use BLLogmonitor (which I use for other events) for automatically restart the plugin when it reports an error.

              I added a two logfiles where the plugin stops working. The moment is mentioned in the file name.

              Could you please take a look?

              If logging the logfile with BLlogmonitor is an option is there a way to set a constant name for the file in use with mcsxapTemp0x?


              If it helps I also searched the forum and already updated to mcsXap plugin 3.0.0.55 because I also got the same logentry as mentioned in that thread: mcsXap plugin for HS3 Window/Linux and jQuery. That logentry has gone.

              Many thanks again!

              gr Ralf
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #82
                I provided the setup with daily vs. single debug file. Hope this takes care of what you need.
                http://mcsSprinklers.com/xapmcsTemp0x_2_0_0_25_HS3.zip

                I noticed upon recording the version info that version 25 was already made with a change in the timing of the data being sent to Temp0x. I don't have record of when/where I did that update so this timing change may (or may not) be in the version I just posted.
                Last edited by Michael McSharry; August 10th, 2015, 08:22 PM.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Hi Michael,

                  Thanks for your quick response. I was away for a couple of days, so sorry for my somewhat late response.

                  I installed this version and everything works as it should. I wil monitor if it keeps working and does not need a restart every couple days.

                  About the single file. For sure that's helps me. Now I can monitor this file also. So thanks! A wish for me is that an copy with a date stamp is saved when a restart of mcstemp0x takes place. But only a wish :-)

                  Thanks again! I will let you know if this version works as it should.

                  gr Ralf

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Hi Michael,

                    As promised my findings. The plugin is working as it should for over six days now so much longer than before. It looks like you solved the problem.

                    Again many thanks!!

                    gr Ralf

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Hi Michael,

                      I jumped to fast to the conclusion that the plugin is working as it should. What is causing the fault I don't know. I did some investigation. I found out that when "xapmcsTemp0x Temp05 Comm Port 5 Opened" occurs again in the logfile there is a problem. From that moment this phrase is repeatedly in the log file. I think I can make a workaround by reading the logfile and make an event which restarts xapmcsTemp0x.

                      I added the logfile. maybe you have some time or curious :-) to see what is causing this. It is for sure better that the plugin does not have to be restarted.

                      But as said before many thanks for all the good work!!

                      gr Ralf
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X