Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set the value of a VSpair list

Hi,

See images below. I have a device with 2 dropdown lists. The problem is that I only can control the selected value of only one of the. In my case the dropdown list of the setpoint temperature is always the first value (15) which is not the value which is should be based on the current setpoint (21). The other dropdown list does work well, Profile is "Sun", which is also stated as the value for the dropdown list.

All help will be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO 3.0.0.435 on MacOS - Running a Mac Mini
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

As your device only has one value then you can only keep one of them (temp or heatpoint) stored in the device, I am not sure you can do as you wish with a value for both. However when your device calls into SetIOMulti it is up to you to actually change the devices value, if you don't set the value when this is called you can have buttons that do other things (like set a mode), thing would be then is keeping a track of this mode if you restarted HS because the value would be the value you last used in hs.setdevicevalue.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Working...
    X