Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action with text input issue

Hi all,

I'm trying to create an action in my plugin with text input boxes. See attachment

I'm using the following code:

Code:
       Public Function ActionBuildUI(ByVal sUnique As String, ByVal ActInfo As IPlugInAPI.strTrigActInfo) As String Implements HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.ActionBuildUI
            Dim stb As New StringBuilder
            If ValidAct(ActInfo.TANumber) Then
                Log("Plugin: " & IFACE_NAME & " Action number is: " & ActInfo.TANumber, LogType.LOG_TYPE_INFO)
                If ActInfo.TANumber = 1 Then
                    If Not (ActInfo.DataIn Is Nothing) Then
                        DeSerializeObject(ActInfo.DataIn, action)
                    Else 'new event, so clean out the action object
                        action = New action
                    End If

Dim Keypad As New clsJQuery.jqTextBox("Keypad" & sUnique, "text", "192", "", 5, True)
                    Dim MessageText As New clsJQuery.jqTextBox("MessageText" & sUnique, "text", "Your message", "", 32, True)
                    stb.Append("Enter Keypad Address:" & Keypad.Build & "<br>")
                    stb.Append("Enter Keypad Message:" & MessageText.Build)
                End If
            Else
                Return "Error, Action number for plug-in " & IFACE_NAME & " was not set."
            End If
            Return stb.ToString
        End Function
    The problem is that it will not save the values.

How can I solve this ?

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO 3.0.0.435 on MacOS - Running a Mac Mini
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

Anyone ???
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, Caddx, BLShutdown, BLLogMonitor, BLRadar, BLBackup, Log2Text, BLLAN, Z-Wave

Comment

What do you mean by not save the issues, do you mean the auto post back or that the event will not collapse?
      My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
      Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
        What do you mean by not save the issues, do you mean the auto post back or that the event will not collapse?
        Normally when you fill in the required fields or options, it says what the action is. Now the input field stay 'open'
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Plugin's:

Comment

Sorry but I am not quite sure I follow, if when you press the yellow arrow to collapse the event then it is not collapsing that would point to the ActionProcessPostUI having issues to me. I would be debugging that function to ensure that all of the elements are being added, you also need to consider ActionConfigured is returning the correct value.
          My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |

Comment

I'm still haven't got this working. Can anyone shed some light at this please ??

Many thanks in advance.
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Plugin's:

Comment

I think it is the same problem travisdh was having the other day, where you are deserialising the data you are not actually doing anything with it and you need to be putting that data into the default text properties of the text box, at the minute you are leaving it always blank.
              My Plugins:

Comment

This is the thread that may help you http://forums.homeseer.com/showthrea...25#post1170025 - if you look in ActionBuildUI you will see the loop starting 'For Each sKey In action.Keys', you will need this in your example to get the data out of the Action object if it exists and to use it for the default text.
                My Plugins:

Comment

Thanks mrhappy.

Problem solved, based on the thread you pointed me to.

Many thanks again :-)
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
                  X