Pushbullet Plugin ? +1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi travis

i think thats the only way to do , but its really weird it doesnt come op in the box now...

For example , i have seen a plugin written for autoit program , there it shows up and i can choose all my contacts and devices , inclusive the created channel.

If u have changed it i will try first with the dropdown(while entering username of my friends) like u said.

if it dont work we can ask someone to help us.

kind regards

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have asked the developer as I use a third party library and the examples are not very clear on how to send to friends.

I am thinking what i might do, is to change the way the plugin works slightly and rather than have a drop down box I will have a text box for the client, you then enter the device nickname you want to send it to, or an email address. If you enter an email address it would recognise it is an email address and send to all devices associated with that email address.
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.531 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

with that plugin, does it just show your devices and contacts, but not your contacts devices?

I should be able to add support for contacts as a drop down.
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

no only the contacts , and channels.

but if u can change your plugin ill test it out .
        i also contacted the support of pushbullet and u can set it up that it can see your devices,friends(contacts),and your created channel in dropdown.

with that plugin, does it just show your devices and contacts, but not your contacts devices?

I should be able to add support for contacts as a drop down.

Comment

so in terms of the sending messages, I have looked and can support initially all devices on a users account, a specific device on a users account, and also a contact of a user. It will require a rewrite of the handling of how i process messages and so on which i should be able to do over the next few days.

I am back at work at the moment, so only have a little bit of time each night but should be able to get something working in a few nights.

At the moment, I have tested it populating the users devices and contacts in the drop down list and that works fine. I just need to modify the code to read the dropdown and determine if it needs to go to a device, all devices or a contact and send the pushover message accordingly.

when you mentioned channels, are you talking about sending a message to a specific channel, e.g. do you have your own private configured channel you would want to send a message to, or are you thinking about receiving messages from a channel?
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

hi travis , just take your time

i have a own channel and i can send to it ,
            you can create free channels in pushbullet and some people can subscribe.

in the pushover app u can select also your created channel and use it there
            yes it would be cool if i can send to my own created channel with your plugin from the dropdown menu.

kind regards

so in terms of the sending messages, I have looked and can support initially all devices on a users account, a specific device on a users account, and also a contact of a user. It will require a rewrite of the handling of how i process messages and so on which i should be able to do over the next few days.

I am back at work at the moment, so only have a little bit of time each night but should be able to get something working in a few nights.

At the moment, I have tested it populating the users devices and contacts in the drop down list and that works fine. I just need to modify the code to read the dropdown and determine if it needs to go to a device, all devices or a contact and send the pushover message accordingly.

when you mentioned channels, are you talking about sending a message to a specific channel, e.g. do you have your own private configured channel you would want to send a message to, or are you thinking about receiving messages from a channel?

Comment

lets hope it works

Comment

hi travis

did you get to managed to rebuild the code ?

kind regards

Comment

.NET 4.5 just killed off all the XP users

This Pushbullet plugin won't be available for XP users because of .NET 4.5 which will not install on an XP based machine.

Time for an upgrade indeed.

Comment

I have not yet had the chance to look at it, we have had lab audits all of last week and (lucky me) gets to manage the process and get the 'hot seat'.

I am hoping this weekend I might get a chance to have a look at it, I don't want it to just drop off, so if I don't get much traction having a look at it, I will at least post my code up here so someone else can take it on.

That said, I have not given up yet, so hopefully this weekend coming up I should get some more time to take a look at it!

Comment

aaah ok now i know , u are a scientist and have less time , thats no problem , i just wait till the next weekend , just take your time ,

the code of you was almost ready , only needed the friend and channel than its complete for me ,

but after u updated it , u can share the code(only if u are to busy with your work) so someone else of the forum can work at it , maybe someone u know , because im not good at coding ..

but ill wait and im patient

have a nice weekend

I have not yet had the chance to look at it, we have had lab audits all of last week and (lucky me) gets to manage the process and get the 'hot seat'.

I am hoping this weekend I might get a chance to have a look at it, I don't want it to just drop off, so if I don't get much traction having a look at it, I will at least post my code up here so someone else can take it on.

That said, I have not given up yet, so hopefully this weekend coming up I should get some more time to take a look at it!

Comment

bump

Comment

Sadly time has not been on my side, what are your programming skills like?

Comment

im very poor in programming ,

just if u have time , add those 2 things

ill wait , i know you are busy , or u need to know someone who wants to help us.

Sadly time has not been on my side, what are your programming skills like?

Comment

I had a look last night and was able to devote some time to it, I will over the next few nights add some testing but basically it will now in the drop down list give the following options:

All
                              DeviceeviceName

This is automatically generated from your account, so once you select who you want it to go to (e.g. Contact) it will sent the pushbullet message to that contact specifically, all does all devices on your account, and so on.

I tested it with one part, but just want to do some more through testing with files and the likes to make sure it is still working and nothing has been broken.

I should be able to release something hopefully in the next few days.

Comment

perfect , thanks for making time , so if i understand it sees everything in the drop-down menu , cool

if u need to test channel in pushbullet i can give u my token to try , got many devices connected , u can test out.

thx for everything

Comment

Working...
                                X