No announcement yet.

Pushbullet Plugin ? +1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The library i use does not yet support channels, so you won't be able to post to a channel, but you can to contacts and devices.

I will do my own testing here, then once that is done I will post it for you to give a go.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

aah ok , because i only have this :

To push to a channel, use the channel_tag parameter on /v2/pushes

GET https://api.pushbullet.com/v2/channel-info

i dont know what it is but maybe u know
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.531 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

This is again a BETA version but give this one a go. I am unable to support pushing to Channels as my plugin uses a library which makes communicating with PushBullet easier, the issue is that the library I use does not support pushing to Channels so that is something I cant get around.

You will need to recreate your events as this makes a few changes, in the recipient you will see All, Deviceevice Name and Contact:ContactNickName, select the one you want and it will be sent to that contact,.

To Clarify, All sends a push to all devices under your account, not all contacts.

Any issues let me know and I will see what I can do, sorry it has taken so long to get this one up but time has run away from me at the moment.

In terms of setup, you should simply be able to replace the existing executable in your HS3 root folder, but disable the interface first, then overwrite then restart.

Backup before you overwrite though as per usual.
        Attached Files
        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

no problem travis , thx for beta release ,

//update , i fixed it , but there is still a problem when pushing to contact

1. so file sending to a contact doesnt work get this error : May-10 13:32:00 Bulletseer Error executing action: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
          or this error : Error executing action: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          2. pushing a url, still pushing a note

the rest works , only those 2 issues , thats the most important things haha

ps
          the channels are called subscriptions ,they work exactly like the contacts , i hope in the future update you maybe can put it in there that would make the plugin perfect ,
          so people can subscribe on a channel from me and get updates from my homeseer.
          Last edited by Malosa; May 10th, 2015, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the testing, I will try and take a look tonight and see what is going on, I suspect a silly mistake on my part with pushing a note instead of URL lol.

Comment

Give this version a go, should have fixed both of the bugs hopefully.
              Attached Files

Comment

sorry if i accidental deleted your post, not my intention.
                I am checking with the library developer to see if there is a way I can support subscriptions / channels, The biggest issue is finding out which channels the user owns basically through the library.

If this can be exposed through the library it is a feature I am happy to add, but it will be a stretch, I will mainly focus on fixing bugs, then I will look towards uploading the code here so someone else can take over it if they want (if it needs anything added etc).

I am happy to keep supporting it as time permits, I just don't want people to have to wait forever for me to get around to making changes with work and family and the likes taking up most of my time.

Truth be told, my HS setup has been working very well since I stopped messing with it, lol and the only errors that typically come up relate to third party services (e.g. Followmee changing) and nothing specifically about my setup or the various plugins.

Comment

travis , no problem , take your time , i know u are very busy .

The other thing is fixed ,but sending a file to a contact doesnt work .
                  Error executing action: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

we get help soon
                  ps , check your pm

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                  sorry if i accidental deleted your post, not my intention.
                  I am checking with the library developer to see if there is a way I can support subscriptions / channels, The biggest issue is finding out which channels the user owns basically through the library.

If this can be exposed through the library it is a feature I am happy to add, but it will be a stretch, I will mainly focus on fixing bugs, then I will look towards uploading the code here so someone else can take over it if they want (if it needs anything added etc).

I am happy to keep supporting it as time permits, I just don't want people to have to wait forever for me to get around to making changes with work and family and the likes taking up most of my time.

Truth be told, my HS setup has been working very well since I stopped messing with it, lol and the only errors that typically come up relate to third party services (e.g. Followmee changing) and nothing specifically about my setup or the various plugins.
                  Last edited by Malosa; May 11th, 2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks for a great plugin, looking forward to future versions!

Comment

pushbullet receiving

Hi
                      Im just wondering if is this pluginn are able to receive pushes, as you mentioned it might do in a later version, and trigger a event in Homeseer?

Comment

Someone else soon will develop it further , we need to get an confirmation

Comment

This is great !
                          i could not yet find how to send a picture or a file to the connected devices.
                          Am i overlooking something.
                          the reply function seems great, and nice to use for example to ask what status some things are in your network.

Comment

Thanks again Malosa

Comment

PushBullet plugin - first looks

Malosa, thanks for the Pushbullet link. I recall reading somewhere that the Pro license of Pushbullet was needed for this plugin to work. I just thought I'd mention that I am up and running without needing the Pro license of PB. No monthly fees! Send and receive pictures all functioning.

The way the notifications are presented is very good. Picture notifications appear in the pull down menu without having to download anything. Very nice.

The only downside is my phone seems a bit laggy. Have any of you experienced this?

Comment

Hi kitar ,

on my cellphone Iphone5 and my ipad and my pc , its runnig very good.
                                no lag at all .
                                You can use it also 2 way , so you can make events based on text what pushbullet receives.

But there needs to come an update as Duncan need to change contacts to chats and put end to end option in it.

im using it daily and it works great!

and yes you can use it without the premium PB , you can send max 16mb at once , if you invite more people to pushbullet you get more mb.

also you can make an channel and use homeseer to send also message to a channel where people can subscribe to

Regards

Originally posted by Kitar View Post
                                Malosa, thanks for the Pushbullet link. I recall reading somewhere that the Pro license of Pushbullet was needed for this plugin to work. I just thought I'd mention that I am up and running without needing the Pro license of PB. No monthly fees! Send and receive pictures all functioning.

The way the notifications are presented is very good. Picture notifications appear in the pull down menu without having to download anything. Very nice.

The only downside is my phone seems a bit laggy. Have any of you experienced this?

Comment

Working...
                                X