Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jqSelector width/height

Hello,

I am pretty new to plugin development, so apologies if this is silly question.

I have succeeded in creating a jqSelector, but I am unable to adjust its size. The text items are larger than the display allows, and no scrolling/resizing is available.

I see (in the clsJQuery.jqSelector oject) properties for width/height, and style. I have tried setting width/height, and tired setting style to something like "height:500px;width:500px;" - all have no effect.

Thanks in advance for any tips/help.

Mike

Originally posted by mikemack View Post
    I see (in the clsJQuery.jqSelector oject) properties for width/height, and style. I have tried setting width/height, and tired setting style to something like "height:500px;width:500px;" - all have no effect.

Did you figure this out? Has anyone else got an answer?

I'm experiencing the same issue that I can't change the size of the jqSelector box.
    Nicolai L

Comment

Hi,

I actually changed my approach and did not use the control.

I can give you some hints on how to hack around it using some javascript..

Just add this code anywhere on the page (for example right before you do the .Build() on the control):

Code:
      <script>
        $(document).ready(function() {
          $("#mysel_normal").removeClass();
          $("#mysel_selected").removeClass();
          $("#mysel_normal").attr("style", "width:400px");
          $("#mysel_normal").attr("size", "20");
          $("#mysel_selected").attr("style", "width:400px");
          $("#mysel_selected").attr("size", "20");
      </script>
      Replace "mysel" with the ID name that you used for the control. the "Size" is the number of entries (vertical size)

HTH,
      Mike

Comment

Thanks, Mike. Haven't had the time to try this out yet, but will give it a go.
        Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
        X