X10 plug in - recent updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X10 plug in - recent updates?

Have there been some updates to the CM11a interface in the last few months? My system with Insteon and X10 devices has been working fine but now I am having X10 issues. I receive "X10 is not responding" and "Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10" errors in the log. I can control the X10 devices via the Insteon android app so I know the devices are working. If there has been an update is there a place that the older revision is available that I can go back to?
    Thanks
    Dan

Originally posted by The Doge View Post
    My system with Insteon and X10 devices has been working fine but now I am having X10 issues.
    If the software was working and now it's not then it's most likely an environmental issue. What exact issues are you having as noise on the powerline is an X10 killer.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

I have been through the house checking for noise issues and did not find any. Just to be safe I put filters on a few of the outlets that have potential noise makers like the Keuring machine. I am receiving the below error messages and often when I manually send a command to an X10 device I receive no indication via the interface screen that the command was taken.

Apr-12 10:03:25 AM Warning Plugin X10 is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.

Apr-12 10:03:02 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin X10, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Apr-12 10:03:02 AM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doge View Post
        I have been through the house checking for noise issues and did not find any. Just to be safe I put filters on a few of the outlets that have potential noise makers like the Keuring machine. I am receiving the below error messages and often when I manually send a command to an X10 device I receive no indication via the interface screen that the command was taken.

Apr-12 10:03:25 AM Warning Plugin X10 is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.

Apr-12 10:03:02 AM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin X10, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Apr-12 10:03:02 AM Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Do these errors stop when you restart HS3? Which plugin are you using?
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

The errors do not stop when I restart HS3. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the current version of HS3 and and older version to see if that helped. I have setup a few X10 devices from scratch and also used one of my old .hsd files. I am using the CM11A compatible plug in version 3.0.0.35
          Thanks
          Dan

Comment

Working...
          X