port 8245?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• port 8245?

One of my plugins is trying to communicate on port 8245 to a dyndns server in the UK. Anyone know what this is about? You should be able to see my plugins in my sig.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
    One of my plugins is trying to communicate on port 8245 to a dyndns server in the UK. Anyone know what this is about? You should be able to see my plugins in my sig.
    Phlocation, I believe.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 3.0.0.532: 1963 Devices 1141 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.261: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Phlocation, I believe.

Cheers
      Al
      Oh, this must be the plugin calling home to see if it is the latest version.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

The PHLocation plug-in only calls home if you have the update checking feature enabled and then it would be on port 80 to http://jphuddlestone.co.uk

Paul..

Comment

Working...
        X