Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirmAta plugin ?

Hi,

I'm developing a plugin for communication with boards running FirmAta.
    Would anybody else be interested in this ?
    If so, than I would need to do some cleanup and packaging :-)

I hope to have it finished in a month or so.

Gr,
    Kriz

Just a heads up but firmata many years ago (I wrote a HS2 plugin for it) had an issue with the inputs not transmitting their current state when the board is first connected. I don't know if it has been fixed but it led to HS not knowing the inputs when it started up and you had to wait for one of the inputs to change first to get everything displaying correctly.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      Just a heads up but firmata many years ago (I wrote a HS2 plugin for it) had an issue with the inputs not transmitting their current state when the board is first connected. I don't know if it has been fixed but it led to HS not knowing the inputs when it started up and you had to wait for one of the inputs to change first to get everything displaying correctly.
      Hi, thanks for the info !
      I got this covered though.

Whenever a board connects (being serial or IP), the capabilities and pin states are requested and updated.

I created a library with a WinForms UI, and everything seems to be working fine (even disconnects/reconnects). Next step is to create the plugin.

Comment

Working...
      X