Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forcing ActionProcessPostUI

Gents

I have a plugin with a combination of drop lists and text boxes (the Pushover plugin), I would like to be in a position to have a button that enables the ActionProcessPostUI to be called to effectively save the event data inputted.

I do not wish to use the autoPostBack in the drop lists because of the fact that some fields are optional and using it results in a premature postBack (which needs the event to be re-opened and then the next matter selected), I have done this so far but it's use is less than ideal. Pressing the yellow up arrow does not appear to force ActionProcessPostUI to be called.

I have tried adding a submit button and adding the HTML in ActionBuildUI into a form but the button does not appear to do anything in relation to submitting the form and the jQuery controls inside ActionBuildUI. Nothing gets called if I hit the submit button.

Does anyone have any idea how I can submit the event manually? I don't know if I just have more differing controls than most but I would've thought that this would be possible and I am just struggling.

Thanks...
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Actionconfigured is responsible for closing the event
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Comment

OK - by whichever way be it configured or process - can you trigger this by a jQuery button to deal with the contents of the action rather than needing the autopostback? I only appear to get success by setting to true but I would like to try doing it manually because of the event collapsing without all of the controls being set.
      My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |

Comment

I've never done it any other way than using ActionBuildUI / ActionProcessPostUI / ActionConfigured. Like happnatious1 said, the ActionConfigured tells it to collapse the event or keep it open.
        HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
        64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
        UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
        Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
          OK - by whichever way be it configured or process - can you trigger this by a jQuery button to deal with the contents of the action rather than needing the autopostback? I only appear to get success by setting to true but I would like to try doing it manually because of the event collapsing without all of the controls being set.
          Have it only return true when you have all of the fields set that you need. That allows the postback to add more controls based on an answer in a previous dropdown but it doesn't collapse until you have all of the fields you want.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Cheers for the thoughts guys - I figured what was wrong in the end, you can have a button to update and force the process/configured (but not the collapse) - you do however have to specify the page name correctly!
            My Plugins:

Comment

Working...
            X