Anyone up for just eat plugin ? Ordering food Lazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for just eat plugin ? Ordering food Lazy

i was reading an other topic about the pizza project , so i was thinking maybe
    some people if they are interested to build a plugin for just-eat its worldwide and u can order ofcourse food from there , and the api is open .
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.531 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Although I would view a Just Eat plugin as particularly dangerous to my health and wellbeing I have not seen an API, are you able to point to a link? I see various undocumented bits to list the restaurants or get the menu but nothing about ordering.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      Although I would view a Just Eat plugin as particularly dangerous to my health and wellbeing I have not seen an API, are you able to point to a link? I see various undocumented bits to list the restaurants or get the menu but nothing about ordering.
      Perhaps having an automaton monitor and count all your food deliveries is just the thing...

5 times a week = call a nutritionist
      10 times a week = siren blares everytime the fridge door opens
      15 times a week = arrange a family intervention
      HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

hahaha , just eat has its api available , but im waiting to get access to they still need to mail me back , but i had contact a few days ago

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
        Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
        Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.531 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Working...
        X