is this possible ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this possible ?

Is there an email plugin so i can use the body , and let the body text send to my pushover or other push app ?

or make from the body a status device so i can use it with a global variabe?

kind regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.531 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

If you use GMail or anything else IFTTT can talk to then you can have a recipe to do this that does not involve HS at all. Recipe action is to send a pushover message and the subject/address can be inserted into the message.

You probably do not want to send the body of a message in a pushover message owing to the message size especially if it was a HTML email could go over the message limit size.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

hi happy ,

the reason i want this is because i have an app , so if there is a problem it sends only a 3 line text to my email , im just searching if it is possible to capture the body text so i can forward it to something else as text.

Ifttt uses the trigger email so it doesnt work because the server where it sends from uses a other email adress that is not mine ..

if there was a sort of option if body contains (this is a test ) than forward email to (test@test.com

Comment

With the HS in built mail scripting commands being broken (http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=1500) then you are not going to be able to do this inside of HS. There is no replacement variable for the message contents either so no way of getting the message contents into a Pushover message through HS. HS can match using regex the body of the message or the send not a problem, but forwarding it I don't know.

Your only option will be to potentially use a plugin, which plugin offers this I don't know I have never tried any of them unfortunately.
        My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

thanks happy ,

i will look for a other solution , thanks for the reply .

i will look further in ifttt ,

Comment

FYI, as you have already downloaded my email application, there is a scripting interface (jon00EmailUser.vb) which provides all the email parameters including the body with/without HTML etc which runs on receipt of every email received.
            Jon

Comment

Working...
            X