Grab HS3 username/password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab HS3 username/password

Hi, is there any method to get all usernames and password?
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

No and probably for good reasons, someone could code a hidden function in a plugin to get all of those and then send them to some remote server for who knows what reason. What are you looking to do?
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      No and probably for good reasons, someone could code a hidden function in a plugin to get all of those and then send them to some remote server for who knows what reason. What are you looking to do?
      Hello Mrhappy, that was my thought. I'm trying to make my tasker plugin to be like one button setup.
      Here is what I would like to to.
      1. Tasker plugin should listen on xxxx port for udp message.
      2. Android Tasker setup app will broadcast a command on local network and Tasker plugin should reply with the local HS3 ipaddress and port.

It have been nice to also get the usernames and put in in a droplist for easy selection of username that should be used.
      --
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by tonlof View Post
        Hello Mrhappy, that was my thought. I'm trying to make my tasker plugin to be like one button setup.
        Here is what I would like to to.
        1. Tasker plugin should listen on xxxx port for udp message.
        2. Android Tasker setup app will broadcast a command on local network and Tasker plugin should reply with the local HS3 ipaddress and port.

It have been nice to also get the usernames and put in in a droplist for easy selection of username that should be used.
        You should be able to get a list of the usernames from http://www.homeseer.com/support/home...s_getusers.htm to at least get the usernames and there are functions available to get the port in use and ip already.
        My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
        Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
          You should be able to get a list of the usernames from http://www.homeseer.com/support/home...s_getusers.htm to at least get the usernames and there are functions available to get the port in use and ip already.
          Perfect, I should have look there first. Thanks
          --
          Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
          X