X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogerbl View Post
    Hi!
    Its only for monitoring environment from A1 and RM2+, and for
    controlling MP1 and SP3/SP2 switches. I have ordered a S1C and a SP3 unit to implemet them too in this RMTasker plugin.
    But I made another one for controlling the IR commands and I hope it will also be able to control RF devices in the future.
    But I can't test it because I didn't have any RF devices yet. Unless the PS3 is an RF device? I'm controlling it..

I got a beta version of this ready. :-) Just finished it today and tested it.

Regards Roger
    i pretty much was looking forward to the rf capabilities due the fact that i have many rf motors controlled by the Rm's. I can control ir and rf via my google homes, but i can't schedule events based on night time to lower my blinds automatically or have my projection screen roll up automatically.

Comment

Ive just installed this and cannot gettting working. Ive installed RMIR and RMTasker and they show up as devices in my HS. Additionally, they do find my 3 RM minis but it doesnt find any of my codes.

The only thing that is strange is that RMIR is in Plugin Start is still pending mode. and when I go to run the exe, it has an IP address that is not associated with my home network.

Can anyone help w this?

Comment

Anyone?

And it is also asking me to register in 20 days but when i go to register - nothing. (

Comment

Originally posted by onepointbrewing View Post
          Ive just installed this and cannot gettting working. Ive installed RMIR and RMTasker and they show up as devices in my HS. Additionally, they do find my 3 RM minis but it doesnt find any of my codes.

The only thing that is strange is that RMIR is in Plugin Start is still pending mode. and when I go to run the exe, it has an IP address that is not associated with my home network.

Can anyone help w this?

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your problems.
          In both plugins you must first enter the ipaddress of the android device where RM Tasker bridge is running(in the config section)
          after this you will have to wait for the plugin to load all the data from the bridge. It can take a some time.

Regards Roger

Comment

Originally posted by onepointbrewing View Post
            Anyone?

And it is also asking me to register in 20 days but when i go to register - nothing. (
            I didn't manage to upload the plugins to HomeSeer, but its possible to get a full version from me if you like it.
            Regards Roger

Comment

Originally posted by npa View Post

i pretty much was looking forward to the rf capabilities due the fact that i have many rf motors controlled by the Rm's. I can control ir and rf via my google homes, but i can't schedule events based on night time to lower my blinds automatically or have my projection screen roll up automatically.
              Hi, I managed to control RF devices too. :-)
              Currently I am controlling a motorized roller blind with RF capabilities. Add it the same way as with IR codes.
              Regards Roger

Comment

Hi, I managed to control RF devices too. :-)
                Currently I am conrolling a motorized roller blind with RF capabilities. Add it the same way as with IR codes.
                Regards Roger
                great! but the link is not working, is it now a plugin available in homeseer?

Comment

Originally posted by npa View Post

great! but the link is not working, is it now a plugin available in homeseer?
                  No, unfortunatly I didn't manage to upload it . Some strange error occured so I finally gave it up after lousy support. Will try to upload it again soon.

Comment

Google RMIR or RM Tasker and you will find my Netshop where I offer these plugins. or go directly into the shop here: http://bit.do/exscg
                    Last edited by rogerbl; January 16th, 2019, 11:59 AM. Reason: X-Mas is over guys!

Comment

Just in time with the stupid logitech Harmony local control block .

Thanks, I will maybe switch to that option.

Comment

Hi guys,

Do someone using the plugin with IR equipment like TV or Air Conditioning? Does the broad link working fine? I am almost buying 6 units of broad link pro, and the success of the plugin will be the trigger to buy them.

Thanks in advance,
                        Luchini.

Comment

^^^
                          I have 2 Pro and 1 mini working great...

Comment

Originally posted by Black Cat View Post
                            ^^^
                            I have 2 Pro and 1 mini working great...
                            Thank you so much Black Cat!

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Might consider transition from Harmony

Comment

So few people are interested in these plugin's for RM Pro, so I decided to give them away for free.
                                After all, I learned a lot programming them and I discoverd that you can control RM Pro from HS3 and any other HA system without them, using
                                MQTT commands
                                Here is the RM_Tasker plugin, full version for free.
                                and the RMIR plugin, full version for free also.
                                Installation info in the zip file.
                                Merry Xmas! :-)
                                Regards Roger.

wow after all that time the topic is still there, an aswell thanks for releasing this plugin for free,.
                                I just came back after a year... wow thx

Regards !!
                                Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                                Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 3.0.0.435 on windows 7 ultimate X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB. 687 Devices, 480Events

Comment

Working...
                                X