HomeSeer adding 3rd party plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomeSeer adding 3rd party plugin

Hi, I want to add a sample plugin to my homeseer so that it shows up in the web interface under Plugins --> Manage. I got the sample plugin from the homeseer website. It is called HSPI_SAMPLE_BASIC. I ran the project in Visual Studio and compiled it with out any errors and got it to run remotely. Know I want to know where exactly in the homeseer directory to put the compiled project at, and do I put the whole project folder in?

Originally posted by diaskenu View Post
    Hi, I want to add a sample plugin to my homeseer so that it shows up in the web interface under Plugins --> Manage. I got the sample plugin from the homeseer website. It is called HSPI_SAMPLE_BASIC. I ran the project in Visual Studio and compiled it with out any errors and got it to run remotely. Know I want to know where exactly in the homeseer directory to put the compiled project at, and do I put the whole project folder in?
    Just add the .exe file you created to your Homeseer root directory and it will show up in the plugin list or if you want to test it run Homeseer and Visual Studio on the same machine and run debug in Visual Studio and it will connect as a remote plugin to Homeseer.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Working...
    X