Plugin Request 2: HomeSeer Web Control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin Request 2: HomeSeer Web Control

Hi I have been using the web control feature remotely, often lately.
    One of the most frustrating things I have found is the lack of ability to upload an image to the images directory.

I would like to request an upload plugin which allows a person to browse the directory structure and upload any type of file; which is accesible from the plugin page. Ideally it could do multiple file uploads.

I guess this is for any one wishing or looking to make a plugin, or knows of a plugin which meets the requirements.

Thanks
    Chris

Jon00 had something like this with HS2. You could get/put files into the system remotely. It was called remote file grabber. See http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=102442 discussion thread.
    Maybe you could ping him to see if we could convince him to complete the HS3 implementation of it. I know, I'd like to see it again... as I used it numerous times in HS2.

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

This would certainly be good!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
        Hi I have been using the web control feature remotely, often lately.
        One of the most frustrating things I have found is the lack of ability to upload an image to the images directory.

I would like to request an upload plugin which allows a person to browse the directory structure and upload any type of file; which is accesible from the plugin page. Ideally it could do multiple file uploads.

I guess this is for any one wishing or looking to make a plugin, or knows of a plugin which meets the requirements.

Thanks
        Chris
        I have now released Remote File Grabber for Homeseer 3 which will allow this.
        Jon

Comment

Jon

This is another great plugin of yours.
          Works a treat across my network drives.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X