Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin Request 3: HTTP Links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Plugin Request 3: HTTP Links

    Hello

    I would like to request a plugin for anyone wishing to develop a plugin,
    I would like a plugin from the drop down menu which you select a links to alteritive webpages or websites.

    For example
    A config page which allows multiple enteries which then create links in the plugin
    http://.. Title:"google maps location 1"
    or
    192.168:100/mypage.html.... Title:"Alarm System Control Page"
    or
    or html/page1link.php Title: "My own programmed php page1"
    or
    html/page

    With this a tick box - to enable/disable the HomeSeer Header/Footer
    so I may want to disable it for google maps because I use it in HSTouch but enable it for the other two as I want it to feel part of my HS Webserver.

    This would be really good if someone would do this.

    I am always happy to make a small donation for help, but it probably would be somewhat small.
    I genuinely think this would be useful for some people and am sure it can be done other ways but having a config page to add links would be awesome.

    Thanks

  • #2
    Look at Jon00 Links on my site

    You cannot remove the headers/footers as they are embedded within the page being served.
    Jon

    Comment


    • #3
      Jon

      It amazes me that I come up with an idea and you have been there and done it!!! That is exactly what I wanted - I have downloaded it and looking forward to installing it


      I am curious about your electricity monitor?
      Have you made it into a plugin?
      I am pretty sure mine is like that; do you make and sell those interfaces, and if so how much?


      In addition your serial LCD screens, have you made this into a plugin to display HomeSeer data and do you make these?


      I am also really curious how created Weathersummary.asp
      I would like this in the links I discussed, preferably which I can run on my machine for HSTouch without the extra stuff from your site?
      Is this something you would provide?
      Last edited by smokeycoles; July 5th, 2016, 01:26 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
        Jon

        It amazes me that I come up with an idea and you have been there and done it!!! That is exactly what I wanted - I have downloaded it and looking forward to installing it

        I am curious about your electricity monitor?
        Have you made it into a plugin?
        I am pretty sure mine is like that; do you make and sell those interfaces, and if so how much?
        No and no. I wrote a custom script for my setup. It is now very old but has been working continuously under Homeseer 2 for many years. I also added a Current Cost Electricity Monitor which I had running in tandem until it failed recently. There are 2 plugins available for it (Homeseer & MrHappy) which I suggest is your easiest route to monitor electricity.

        Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post

        In addition your serial LCD screens, have you made this into a plugin to display HomeSeer data and do you make these?
        Again no & no. These are custom scripts but have given information how to control these. More details here. Also, Ed (ESSCHENK) has made one: http://www.domotica.famschenk.eu/Wireless_Display.html

        I have made a plugin for a new e-paper display but have not released it due to lack of interest.

        Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
        I am also really curious how created Weathersummary.asp
        I would like this in the links I discussed, preferably which I can run on my machine for HSTouch without the extra stuff from your site?
        Is this something you would provide?
        It is again custom. Instead you can use my Webpage builder package which will do similar. Remember this is a web page so would have to be inserted as such.

        MFuller has even used this package for a touchscreen display!
        Jon

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Take a look at MyHappy's current cost plugin: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165447

            If you have a flashing red light on your meter, an optical sensor will be more accurate.

            You can get lots of free weather stuff for the UK (which you can embed into HSTouch as a web image or web page) from http://www.meteorologica.info/index.htm
            Jon

            Comment


            • #7
              Thank you

              Comment

              Working...
              X