CAPIControl Range Dropdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAPIControl Range Dropdown

I have a CAPIControl that is a large range (Int32). HS3 automatically chunks up the dropdown into large increments, but I need the user to be able to select any value in the range.

Any idea on how to allow a user to enter their own value rather than being forced into using the dropdown?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

You should be able to use:
    Pair = New VSPair(ePairStatusControl.Both)
    Pair.PairType = VSVGPairType.SingleValue
    Pair.Render = Enums.CAPIControlType.TextBox_Number

You can set the range with Pair.RangeStart and Pair.RangeEnd
    HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
    64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Thanks for the advice, that's working like a charm for me but the "Control a device" on the Events page still presents a parky dropdown not a textbox, so the user can't control the device from an event.
      Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hey Beery,

Just spit balling here but would it be possible to use another control like the date time picker and overriding some of it's properties like hours are billions and minutes are millions etc...

Cant wait to see a plugin where you have to select from a range of over 4 billion
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Comment

Happ the Texbox_Number works on the device manager page. It's the event builder that has me stumped.

Looks like I have to create my own event handler to compensate which is just a pain when all I need to do is set a device value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X