Updater Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updater Issues

Anyone noticed their plugins seem to be commented out in the updater? I've had a load of support requests saying folks can't see or d/l my plugins from the updater following the .297 release. Is is just me doing something daft?
    Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Yes
    My DD-WRT plugin is no longer coming up, although my HAI plugin shows up fine in the beta section.
    We might need to email mark at homeseer dot com
    HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
    64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
    UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
    Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
      Anyone noticed their plugins seem to be commented out in the updater? I've had a load of support requests saying folks can't see or d/l my plugins from the updater following the .297 release. Is is just me doing something daft?
      My plug-ins were missing yesterday but I see they are now back in the updater again.
      Nicolai L

Comment

I mailed Tyler. Will post if I get a reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Just spoke to Tyler, he is on it.
          website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

All of your plug-ins seem to be fine. There are several plug-ins that showed an error earlier today and most of Friday but they were all from one developer who is aware of the issue.
            -Tyler Manson

sigpic

website | products | support | youtube

Comment

Not convinced Tyler. My BI plugin doesn't even show up in the updater at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X