Discussions related to HS3 Beta build 3.0.0.449

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cp1983 View Post
    Running the tibber plugin and memory usage goes to 7.9% just after 3 days. Without tibber it is 3.9% after 5 days. (see screenshots)
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Rich,
      do both Timers.Timer and Threading.Timers have the same memory leak on Mono?
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

That I don't know, but I am not using either one any longer.

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        Rich,
        do both Timers.Timer and Threading.Timers have the same memory leak on Mono?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, I've looked all over for it. I thought I saw a posting about a fix for Alexa smart devices not being discovered in one of the recent betas after .435? Is that correct?

I've had quite a bit of trouble with the Alexa integration lately, thinking part of it was due to the server issues and Prime day but thought I would check.

Thank you!
          HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

No issues that I am aware of. If you have a repeatable issue, open a ticket and we will assist.

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
            Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, I've looked all over for it. I thought I saw a posting about a fix for Alexa smart devices not being discovered in one of the recent betas after .435? Is that correct?

I've had quite a bit of trouble with the Alexa integration lately, thinking part of it was due to the server issues and Prime day but thought I would check.

Thank you!

Comment

I see the same thing with Devices not showing up in the Alexa app. It turns out, it just takes ALOT OF TIME. Hours.

I don't know why. But i started with .435 here too.

Comment

Sep-14 7:15:00 AM Log Error 32785 failed to be deleted from the logging database - check the log for details or restart HS3 to attempt to resolve this issue.
                Sep-14 7:15:00 AM Delete (Log/Date) Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed
                Error Delete (Log/Date) Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

Current Date/Time: 9/14/2018 8:08:38 AM
                HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.449
                Linux version: Linux hs3 4.15.0-34-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP Mon Aug 27 15:21:48 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 40 Minutes 45 Seconds
                IP Address: 192.168.42.9
                Number of Devices: 403
                Number of Events: 95
                Available Threads: 399
                HSTouch Enabled: True
                Event Threads: 0
                Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                Device Exec Queue: 0
                HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                Email Send Queue: 0
                Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
                3.0.2.0: AquaConnect
                3.0.0.56: DSC Security
                3.0.1.10: Kodi
                3.4.9.0: mcsMQTT
                1.2.0.0: Monoprice Amp
                3.0.1.109: PHLocation
                3.0.6629.22233: Ultra1Wire3
                3.0.0.88: weatherXML
                0.0.0.6: YAMAHA-RECEIVER
                3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
                https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

We try to recover from these at start up, if not, then shut down HS and delete the log file in the Logs folder.

As an FYI, we are getting rid of SQLite for the log database and moving to something with a simple format that is more robust.

Originally posted by happnatious1 View Post
                  Sep-14 7:15:00 AM Log Error 32785 failed to be deleted from the logging database - check the log for details or restart HS3 to attempt to resolve this issue.
                  Sep-14 7:15:00 AM Delete (Log/Date) Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed
                  Error Delete (Log/Date) Error: database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

Current Date/Time: 9/14/2018 8:08:38 AM
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.449
                  Linux version: Linux hs3 4.15.0-34-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP Mon Aug 27 15:21:48 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 40 Minutes 45 Seconds
                  IP Address: 192.168.42.9
                  Number of Devices: 403
                  Number of Events: 95
                  Available Threads: 399
                  HSTouch Enabled: True
                  Event Threads: 0
                  Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                  Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                  Device Exec Queue: 0
                  HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                  Email Send Queue: 0
                  Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
                  3.0.2.0: AquaConnect
                  3.0.0.56: DSC Security
                  3.0.1.10: Kodi
                  3.4.9.0: mcsMQTT
                  1.2.0.0: Monoprice Amp
                  3.0.1.109: PHLocation
                  3.0.6629.22233: Ultra1Wire3
                  3.0.0.88: weatherXML
                  0.0.0.6: YAMAHA-RECEIVER
                  3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                    We try to recover from these at start up, if not, then shut down HS and delete the log file in the Logs folder.

As an FYI, we are getting rid of SQLite for the log database and moving to something with a simple format that is more robust.

Why getting rid of the most deployed database in the world?

---
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

Why getting rid of the most deployed database in the world?

---
                      John
                      Source?

Comment

Source?
                        https://www.sqlite.org/index.html

Wikipedia:
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQLite
                        SQLite is a popular choice as embedded database software for local/client storage in application software such as web browsers. It is arguably the most widely deployed database engine, as it is used today by several widespread browsers, operating systems, and embedded systems (such as mobile phones), among others.[6] SQLite has bindings to many programming languages.

---
                        John

Comment

Quote from sqllite website:
                          SQLite is likely used more than all other database engines combined.

From Donald Trumps website:
                          I'm the bestest president ever.

Comment

SQLite is likely used more than all other database engines combined. just being used a lot doesn't make it the best choice.

Most likely outcome.... Best in 60 years forsure

Comment

SQLite is likely used more than all other database engines combined.

Okay, THAT was funny!

Comment

Working...
                              X