BUG - missing days in Log .478

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG - missing days in Log .478

See screenshot... no matter what I do, HS3 only shows up to 10/24 in the log screen and the drop-down filter. No amount of 'reset' buttion or page refreshes fixes this.
    Attached Files

I have seen this exact behavior. It usually happens when HS has been running for many days. The only cure seems to reboot HS3. Annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
      I have seen this exact behavior. It usually happens when HS has been running for many days. The only cure seems to reboot HS3. Annoying!
      ditto... it will also hangs doing into the Plugin Manager screen. I've noticed this for over a year

I've even seen HS3 gets unstable after just a day so now I reboot it every day... not that I expect it to get fixed (there are so many bugs in HS3) but thought I'd report it.

Comment

You might want to check this thread it has been being discussed for quite some time:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...showing-events

There is some discussion if it is related to PHLocation although I'm not sure everyone seeing the issue is running that plugin. So you might update that thread as to if you use that plugin or not.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
        X