Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Pro update for Homeseer Mobile APP on Raspberry 3

Hello,
    how can I update HS3 Pro on Raspberry Pi3, that I can use Homeseer Mobile App ?

Actual configuration is HS3 Pro build 367 on Raspberry Pi3 (Raspbian with MONO)

Best regards
    Chris

Also looking for instructions on this!

Comment

Originally posted by CSharp View Post
      Also looking for instructions on this!
      It is strange, that only one person is looking for this instruction.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

It's fairly straightforward. Shutdown the HS service. Wget the latest HS beta version. Tar the download into your HS folder. Restart HS. Download the HS Mobile app from the app store. Configure the app and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
          It's fairly straightforward. Shutdown the HS service. Wget the latest HS beta version. Tar the download into your HS folder. Restart HS. Download the HS Mobile app from the app store. Configure the app and you're good to go.
          Thank you!

Envoyé de mon SM-G965F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

I will suggest that before you extract the update file over you HomeSeer directory, you tar the entire HomeSeer directory into a compressed tar file. Then you will have a way to roll back everything. I also do this before updating or adding new plugins.
            HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
            Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
            Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
            X