Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HS3 Beta Trial Now Available for Download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Beta Trial Now Available for Download!

The HS3 Beta version is now available for download! To get the download, simply navigate to our store, add the beta to your cart and checkout as normal. You will not be asked for payment information and will not be charged for the download: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...l-P1521C5.aspx

Please be aware that this is a beta version and does contain bugs. As such, you should definitely back up your PC before installing this. HomeSeer is not responsible for lost data or damage to your system.

System Requirements
    Windows PC running Windows 2000 or later.
    700 Mhz (or better) CPU
    1 GB (or more) RAM
    At least 1 GB or free disk space
    Note: HS3 and HS2/HSPRO can run on the same PC, if desired

New Features in HS3
    See this thread for a list of new features in HS3: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160054

Reporting Bugs
    Please take the time to report any bugs you encounter. A bug can be any of the following:
    1. Any feature or function that doesn't work
    2. Any feature or function that doesn't work in the way you would expect
    3. Any feature or function that is confusing to use
    4. Any inconsistency between screens (formatting, workflow, appearance, icons, etc)
    5. Anything that doesn't seem quite 'right'
    To report a bug, open an account in our Bugzilla system and report there: http://www.homeseer.com/bugzilla/

Technical Support
    Please direct all support questions to this forum. Telephone technical support is not available.

Plug-In Development and script writing
    See the Plug-In Development forum for the latest Plug-In SDK and scripting documentation.
    HS3 Plug-In Developer Forum
    Last edited by Rupp; May 29, 2013, 08:02 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    System Requirements
    Windows PC running Windows 2000 or later.
    700 Mhz (or better) CPU
    1 GB (or more) RAM
    At least 1 GB or free disk space
    What about running on linux? Thats the most important part of the upgrade!

Comment

Just one early observation so far:

Changing Settings > General > Temperature Scale from Fahrenheit to Celsius does not stick between re-starts. Changes to other settings seem OK.

I had a little play with the Z-Wave side of things importing nodes from the Aeon Labs stick on my HS2 system and after re-scanning all the devices one by one they all seem to be working just fine.

The only thing holding me back from setting up a full HS3 test system is the "as yet" lack of support for my 2 RFXCOM LAN interfaces. About 40% of my system is based around devices provided by the RFXCOM plug-in.

I suppose I could split my setup over HS2 and HS3 for testing.

Paul..

Comment

Is there an official upgrade price from HS2 Pro to HS3 Pro?

Comment

Originally posted by zakrzep View Post
          +1, time is running out on the 50% sale.

Comment

Originally posted by unitink72 View Post
            What about running on linux? Thats the most important part of the upgrade!
            Exactly -- any timeframe on expected availability of Linux support?

Comment

Originally posted by zakrzep View Post
              That will be announced June 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin L View Post
                the 50% off sale is for HS2 / HSPRO only. HS3/HS3PRO pricing will be announced June 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin L View Post
                  http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160117

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, Mark.

Kevin

Comment

Hey guys - any ETA on the HAI Security Panel Plugin being updated? I assume HAI is a pretty popular one?

Comment

I'm also using the RFXCOM interfaces but USB.

Just found this thread which includes a response from the RFXCOM author: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1066600

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                        Just one early observation so far:

Changing Settings > General > Temperature Scale from Fahrenheit to Celsius does not stick between re-starts. Changes to other settings seem OK.

I had a little play with the Z-Wave side of things importing nodes from the Aeon Labs stick on my HS2 system and after re-scanning all the devices one by one they all seem to be working just fine.

The only thing holding me back from setting up a full HS3 test system is the "as yet" lack of support for my 2 RFXCOM LAN interfaces. About 40% of my system is based around devices provided by the RFXCOM plug-in.

I suppose I could split my setup over HS2 and HS3 for testing.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by robilium View Post
                          Hey guys - any ETA on the HAI Security Panel Plugin being updated? I assume HAI is a pretty popular one?
                          Not on the agenda, at this point and no plans to port it. The HAI panel plug-in was not popular.

Comment

I see that the requirements are Windows 2000, what about the Hometroller ? I have one and want to upgrade.

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by gueorgui View Post
                              I see that the requirements are Windows 2000, what about the Hometroller ? I have one and want to upgrade.

Regards!
                              See this thread for more information.
                              http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160054

Comment

Working...
                              X