Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deanrparry
    replied
    OK got it running here but no zwave with my new zwave.me plus stick... anyone else managed to get it working?

Leave a comment:

• sbwright
    replied
    +1

Also interested.

Leave a comment:

• SmarterControl
    Guest replied
    +1

Any instructions on doing this, i am not a linux guy so don't know where to start.

Any help would be great

Leave a comment:

• stefxx
    replied
    Hi,

Sorry for digging up and old post, but are you still using HS3 on your Synology NAS? I like to test a similar setup (on a 415+) and was wondering if it was worth the try. Is it stable? How is the performance?

Do you have any instructions on installing? Or anything that could help a first time Synology user? Thanks!

stefxx

Leave a comment:

• Greg B
    Guest replied
    Synology

It's all working now on the synology, chroot debian startup script, insteon and itach scripts!

Leave a comment:

• Greg B
    Guest replied
    HS3 Synology and Insteon 2413U

Finally had time to figure out how to install on my Synology, and...Works Great! I also have the insteon plugin working with my 2413u..... Just wish there were more plugins (Global Cache).

Britkat,

How are you starting HomeSeer? Are you using a startup script? I have seen one located in the forum here...wonder if it will work.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=165690

Leave a comment:

• britkat
    replied
    I now have it running on my DS412+, although I'm still getting used to Chroot and how it actually works. I'm sure there is more tweaking to make it work.

Leave a comment:

• britkat
    replied
    Your best bet will be to install the debian-chroot package from synocommunity and then install HS3 in the Debian chroot jail.
    I'm doing it at the moment, and will let you know how I get on. I'm a Linux newbie!

Leave a comment:

• Greg B
    Guest started a topic HS3 on Synology

HS3 on Synology

I posted earlier to see if anyone had HS3 working on Synology. I was wondering if anyone had any luck

Greg
Working...
X