No announcement yet.

JSON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I'm running under Windows. I will try the \r\n tomorrow. First some sleep...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got it working. Before your plugin update I got sometimes 5-6 JSON strings in a row. Now it is limited to maximum two. The NewLine feed is at the end of the second JSON element, so no way to separate using the EoM string. The problem seems to occur when data is received from my smart energy meter. The plugin handling that data must be updating two references at the time.
      I have solved this by separating them by use of a regex and process them separately. It's working for now.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Did some more studying. Looking at the feedback in ASCII I receive the following (my pc is setup in region the Netherlands, therefore the comma for decimals):

DC,5,18,9210000000003,18,9110000000001
        DC,4,4003,371,4003,361
        DC,9,3,653,3,637

At the same time I receive through the JSON plugin the following:

{"ref":5,"status":"18,921 kWh","value":19}{"ref":4,"status":"4.003,371 kWh","value":4003.371}
        {"ref":4,"status":"4.003,371 kWh","value":4003}{"ref":9,"status":"3,637 kW","value":3.653}
        {"ref":9,"status":"3,653 kW","value":4}{"ref":5,"status":"18,921 kWh","value":18.933}

It looks like the plugin is doubling the entries. That also seems to be the reason for the series of JSON.

Do you have an idea what is happening here?

Comment

Hi,

after enabling the plugin I've got the following issues in my HS3 log:

There occure blue stripes.

Where is the issue ?

Regards, Fischi
          Attached Files

Comment

This I have never seen when working with the plugin. Does this only happen when specific values are coming in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes,
              it only happens when specific values are coming in.
              The blue stripes are fragments from graphs of Jon00 Performance Monitor Devices.

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Try this for an excellent support of JSON API and REST API

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li.../big5-risquare

Comment

Working...
                X