Odd messages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd messages.

Ok, updated to HS3.0.0.149 and Zwave 3.0.0.187 and a few minor plugins. Now, I notice a lot of messages in the log about the number of plugins. No real problem yet, other than the messages are pretty frequent. Seems something is operating in the background, sucking cpu. Any clues out there?
    Attached Files

I get those too, every day, no apparent pattern: I'll get a dozen within an hour, than it can quiet down for a couple of hours, then I'll get a bunch more.

Curiously, I haven't seen any in the last 24 hours, since I restarted HS.

Can anyone from the HS team explain what these messages are?

Comment

I found a pattern. In my case, whenever the Insteon thermostat plugin logs an entry, there is also at the same time the entry
      HSTouch Server HSTouch found 4 Plugins

Comment

As I replied in the Insteon Thermostat plugin forum, my plugin's logging is pretty straight forward using hs.WriteLog() and Console.WriteLine(msg) I don't interact with the HSTouch Server in any way so not sure why that would be happening?
        HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
        Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
        Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
        Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
        http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

It's not Insteon related specifically as I'm getting that log spam too and don't do anything Insteon.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

still there.....

Well, I realized that the messages come after BLRF log messages. Don't know why. Now looks like it's not just BLRF, so it's a push to HSTouch Server.
            Rupp, little help?

Comment

Let me ask.
              -Rupp
              sigpic

Comment

Posted December 29th
                Originally posted by claude View Post
                I get those too, every day, no apparent pattern: I'll get a dozen within an hour, than it can quiet down for a couple of hours, then I'll get a bunch more.

Curiously, I haven't seen any in the last 24 hours, since I restarted HS.

Can anyone from the HS team explain what these messages are?
                Not sure if it's the holidays lingering, CES or bad weather, but not much forum communication from the HS team lately.

Hope you get through Rupp...

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                  Posted December 29th

Not sure if it's the holidays lingering, CES or bad weather, but not much forum communication from the HS team lately.

Hope you get through Rupp...
                  All of the above plus they do not typically spent time on the forums as they simply do not have enough time due to the work load. I'll ask Rich to check this post.
                  Last edited by Rupp; January 13, 2015, 10:24 AM.
                  -Rupp
                  sigpic

Comment

I removed the message from the next update.
                    website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

Thanks.....

Rupp, Rich, et.al.
                      Thanks. messages gone. wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                      X