HS3 Beta 3.0.0.292 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Beta 3.0.0.292 Discussion

Is this Beta stable? It looks like the development has died down on the HS3 betas, and no official mention of this one. I am still on .208 because there were so many event related issues reported with .280, and then multi-threaded event handling was added, and lots more mayhem ensued.

What's the status, is this one stable? Are the event problems fixed? Does z-wave and HSTouch work with this one? Will there be some release notes?

At the moment with .208 actually using HSTouch causes HS3 to tank. I can leave the server started, and not connect with a client and it will be fine. If I connect then it usually causes HS3 to become partly unresponsive such that if I try to manage plugins it will not load the page. Only a restart of the HS3 client OS restores functionality.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

+1 expecially with hstouch not updating devices in the new releases. One alternative they gave us it to install the latest version of HS and install an old copy of hstouch, not sure why they decided to integrate a new hstouch in the latest release with major issues. What is interesting is that although I think it is a major bug and other people experienced it, nothing has been done to fix it. As you pointed out a lack of release note is a major problem. Without being sarcastic, is this a standard for any development? My two cents. With that said, they are doing a great job and making progress.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

still problems with recurring , when i restart homeseer my cpu goes 100% and it runs all the recurring events every second without stop..
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Same problem here.

Originally posted by aldo View Post
        +1 expecially with hstouch not updating devices in the new releases.
        Don

Comment

Working...
        X