Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Ok, pretty sure I found the problem, try this Windows build:
    Thanks Rich for the quick update. However, I am using Linux. Hopefully prnorton uses Windows and will test it for us
    stefxx

Comment

Can't UnLink Linked Devices

Tried the Linked Device feature between two HS-WD100+ switches. I noted when you link one to the other, only one follows the other, operating the opposite switch does not follow. After linking the opposite switch to the first switch then both followed each other no mater which is operated.

Then I tried unlinking by selecting the blank space at the top of the drop down and clicked OK. The device stayed linked. Tried unlinking the other of the pair, same result. Tried each a couple more times, they are stuck linked together, including following each other's state. This is on a Zee S2 Pi2 version.

Comment

Originally posted by jhearty View Post
        Tried the Linked Device feature between two HS-WD100+ switches. I noted when you link one to the other, only one follows the other, operating the opposite switch does not follow. After linking the opposite switch to the first switch then both followed each other no mater which is operated.

Then I tried unlinking by selecting the blank space at the top of the drop down and clicked OK. The device stayed linked. Tried unlinking the other of the pair, same result. Tried each a couple more times, they are stuck linked together, including following each other's state. This is on a Zee S2 Pi2 version.
        What version are you running. 3.0.0.307 had the problem, 3.0.0.310 has this fixed in Windows.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

307. The Check Beta Available button in Setup on my linux Zee S2 does not show a newer version available.

Comment

I am testing some other fixes, once complete, I will post a 311 build for Windows and Linux that has the fixes for the linking, hopefully today.

Originally posted by rprade View Post
            What version are you running. 3.0.0.307 had the problem, 3.0.0.310 has this fixed in Windows.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by jhearty View Post
              307. The Check Beta Available button in Setup on my linux Zee S2 does not show a newer version available.
              Until Rich posts a new version there is a workaround for unlinking on 3.0.0.307. Create a temporary virtual device, the type or name is unimportant. Change the link you wish to remove to point to the virtual device, save the primary device then delete the virtual device and the link will be cleared.

Comment

The very latest, build 3.0.0.311 has been posted to the Beta section here:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181241
                Last edited by rjh; February 16, 2017, 11:58 AM.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The very latest, build 3.0.0.31 has been posted to the Beta section here:

Thanks. I assume you meant 3.0.0.311. :-)

Comment

Thanks Rich. That solved all the startup errors.

Comment

Originally posted by prnorton View Post
                      Thanks Rich. That solved all the startup errors.
                      Here as well. Thanks!
                      stefxx

Comment

It works well, but would be a lot more manageable if the pick list for Linked Devices were sorted. With a large number of devices, the random order makes it very difficult to find the device to link to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	1188952

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                          It works well, but would be a lot more manageable if the pick list for Linked Devices were sorted. With a large number of devices, the random order makes it very difficult to find the device to link to.

[ATTACH]59570[/ATTACH]
                          I have also been wondering on the future of this feature. . .will it always be limited to just one linked device? I was thinking it was like adding associations through HS. . .and associations allow for multiple devices. . .is that the plan for this?

Comment

Unlinking is all good now too, thanks!

Comment

battery issues

So i just realized i must be having the same battery issues talked about before?

I have two ecolink tilt sensors... and they both show 99% for some time now. One stopped working reliably... so i brought it inside to fiddle with it. when i did... the battery suddenly starting showing like 20%.

Didn't have replacement battery (ordered)... so put it back in garage. hour later showing 99% again.

new batteries come today, so i'll be interested to see what happens when i swap them... but otherwise, any ideas?

I'm on HS 3.0.0.307 (windows)
                              Znet with z-wave plugin 3.0.1.96

Comment

Device Status - edit mode

Hello
                                I updated to Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.313.
                                Everything seems ok but I have seen one problem that before I never had. In the panel " VIEW-DEVICE STATUS" in edit mode configuration, it's impossible to extend the windows if I want modify those of default. if you can take a look also.
                                Thanks

Massimo - RenderCAD
                                Number of Devices: 353 Number of Events: 207 Available Threads: 200

Enabled Plug-Ins
                                3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
                                1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
                                2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
                                3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
                                2.0.5.0: BLVolume
                                0.0.0.40: Current Cost 3P
                                0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
                                1.1.2.0: Device History
                                3.0.0.31: EasyTrigger
                                3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
                                3.0.0.11: NetCAM