Timer not visible on devices page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timer not visible on devices page

One of my timers is not showing on the Device Management screen. It is on the menus: Tools > Global Variables, Timers & Counters.
    I have 6 timers total, 5 of them appear on the the devices page, but one does not. I'm trying to figure out why.

Thank you in advance.

Are you asking a question?
    How many timers do you have?
    Are other timers appearing as you expect?
    Does refreshing the page in your browser have any effect?
    Did the timer ever appear?
    Have you checked the box to create devices for timers and counters on the Tools/Setup page?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      Are you asking a question?
      How many timers do you have?
      Are other timers appearing as you expect?
      Does refreshing the page in your browser have any effect?
      Did the timer ever appear?
      Have you checked the box to create devices for timers and counters on the Tools/Setup page?
      I have 6 total, 5 appear on the devices page, one is missing. I've tried on two different browsers.
      The "Create Devices for Counters and Timers" is checked. But I wonder if it was not when I created that one timer. It's been a while since I created any.

Comment

Strange. I think I'd try creating a new timer to replace the one that isn't visible.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

More thoughts:
          Is it possible that you have a (Room / Floor) filter on the missing timer device that is not selected in your device page?
          Jon00 has a utility that will allow you to list all your devices. It would be interesting to see if it finds your missing timer device.

Comment

I may try to create a new timer. It is used by a number of events, so will have to go one by one. Unless there is a search and replace device feature I'm unaware of.

I have made sure all floors, rooms etc are showing, including clicking the "show all" option. Then searching for it's name.

Thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X