Pixel 2 Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pixel 2 Resolution

I posted a question in the HSTouch Designer group related to this, but wanted to know if there is a limit to the resolution that the HS3Touch app can use?

I've created a project in Designer with the 1080x1920 resolution provided by my Pixel 2 phone, but when i deploy, the screens are distorted and only use half the screen and i cannot see items placed on the bottom of the screen. It appears that the app cannot handle the 1080x1920 display.

Thanks,

Can you post a screenshot? I am lately having some issues where the app thinks it's in horizontal mode when it's in vertical mode and it cuts stuff off. Also check the menu Tools->Options->Projection Defaults.

Comment

The PC app is probably using 96 PPI, Mine is. I have a Note 9 that is 1440 x 2960 pixels, entering pixels into HStouch did not work and was too small. But when I converted to Inches it did work. Using 96 PPI, 1440/96=15 and 2960/96= 30.833. I now set HStouch to 15x30.83 inches
      HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
      Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
      Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
      X