Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Door lock won't lock, will unlock -- control via HS Device works fine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door lock won't lock, will unlock -- control via HS Device works fine.

I have a Schlage Z-Wave door lock that I am accessing via the HSTouch android client. I can access the page and unlock the lock, but when I press the lock button nothing happens. Nothing is logged in HS3 and the lock does not change state. Yet when I use the HS3 device I can lock it with no problems. I looked in HSTouch Designer and could not find anything obvious. Any ideas what to look for?

Thanks!

Mitch

Well, I followed the directions on setting the action and got the lock button working.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Mitch -
      I am having the same issues: can lock/unlock the Schlage Connect from Device Management but can't lock/unlock using HSTouch on an Android device. Could you clarify 'the directions setting the Action' please?

Thanks!
      Dale Barnes.

Comment

I had an issue where I could not unlock the Schlage BE469ZP lock from my HSTouch App on my Iphone. I could unlock it through the Homeseer device. After hours of research, I uncovered a solution.

I had used HSTouch Designer to customize the App interface last year. Today, I found under the doorlock setup screen that a passcode code was set to access the doorlock. I removed the passcode and now have full functionality of the Door Lock control on HS Touch.
        Attached Files

Comment

Using EasyTrigger plugin allows an event to do "toggle" that fixes the lack of this with the door locks. Then the HSTouch "button" reflects state (shows locked / unlocked) and pressing it executes the toggle event. Makes the single button in HSTouch act and work and look exactly as one would expect for a door lock button: Green "lock" - press it and it becomes Red "unlock".

Comment

Working...
          X