HS3Touch updated today, now will not connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Touch updated today, now will not connect

An update for HS3Touch was available in Play Store today. I let the app update to 1.0.171, and now I can no longer connect to my system. A message briefly comes up saying something like “Connected, but unauthorized. Check username/password...”. Everything was working fine on the previous release, and nothing has changed with my credentials. I can confirm that I can login to MyHomeseer from a browser using the same credentials. The App update release notes indicate only one item - connection fixes 😳

EDIT: Restarted Homeseer and I can now connect through MyHS.

I saw that in the play store, but have not played around with it yet.

Does it also fail when connecting directly rather than through MyHs? All of my tablets use the direct (local) IP Address of the server, rather than the MyHs link. Only my phone (since I may want to connect when I am outside of my home network) use MyHs.

Comment

Originally posted by aa6vh View Post
      I saw that in the play store, but have not played around with it yet.

Does it also fail when connecting directly rather than through MyHs? All of my tablets use the direct (local) IP Address of the server, rather than the MyHs link. Only my phone (since I may want to connect when I am outside of my home network) use MyHs.
      Connecting directly works perfectly. I'm thinking that it is related to MyHomeseer. There are a few posts in the MyHomeseer section indicating a recent issue with MyHS.

Comment

Anyone know what exactly was updated in this release?

Comment

The latest update (1.0.171) is dated March 6 2019 (Playstore)....

Comment

Originally posted by 123qweasd View Post
            The latest update (1.0.171) is dated March 6 2019 (Playstore)....
            I saw that date as well. Strange that it just showed as an update in Play Store yesterday.

Comment

I edited my post. As a last resort, I decided to restart HS3. After the restart, I can now connect through MyHS. Not sure what was causing this issue. HS3 had been running for several weeks, so maybe it just needed a restart to clean things out.

Comment

Originally posted by automateme View Post
                I edited my post. As a last resort, I decided to restart HS3. After the restart, I can now connect through MyHS. Not sure what was causing this issue. HS3 had been running for several weeks, so maybe it just needed a restart to clean things out.
                I did play around a bit with the new version last night, and had no problem connecting via MyHs.

I also think the "new version" is a phony, as my existing old versions were also listed as being at 1.0.171. Probably some error happened from within the play store.

Comment

Working...
                X