HS Touch Client No control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch Client No control

On homeseer touch client on android tablet it is impossible to change temperature setpoint for thermostat, but it is possible if i load project from windows client on computer. Also, if there is any changes on temperature set point it is possible to see it change on the tablet, but impossible to make any temperature change +or -. any idea why it only work on windows client but not android client tablet
    Thanks
    Alex

Can you share more details on how your HStouch thermostat and HS devices/events are configured / screenshots ? It will be easier to troubleshoot.

Comment

Computer windows 10, tablet android Samsung tab s. Homeseer 4 and homeseer touch all updated. Zstick aeotek gen5. Leviton zwave switch and stelpro ki stzw 402 thermostat. I design a climate page on homeseer touch with thermostat control and a few light switch on same page. On the tablet I can see actual temperature in room as well as current set point. Up to now everything is working as per thought. If I change the set point in homeseer web interface it will change on tablet as well so I know it is receiving change information. Now if I try to change the temperature on the tablet with button programmed as (rise or lower Heat set points) it will change value on tablet but not on thermostat nor on the homeseer web interface. But if I try to toggle a light on off it will work. The only way with the tablet to change temperature is to use function ( control homeseer device_ node 17 thermostat sous sol heat set point_ 21) and so pressing this button will bring the thermostat to a certain temperature such as 21 C or 15 whatever tyouset the button to. What I want is manually set point by pressing up or down..
      now, if I run homeseer touch windows client the rise or lower Heat setpoint button will work on computer.
      And change temperature accordingly.

Thanks

Comment

How are your up/down buttons configured in HSTouch/Designer? a screenshot would help.
        also look at your HS log to see what is happening when sending commands.

Comment

This function will on android tablet
          Attached Files

Comment

This function work on windows client where homeseertouch designer is installed but it does not work on android tablet
            Attached Files

Comment

I don't use this action type or Zwave so will let others comment.

An alternative would be to use a list box in HSTouch to select the setpoint. Thats what I do here but use temp sensors for setpoints/control.

Comment

Effectively no log entry on picture 2 while controlled by tablet but log entry when operated by windows client on computer

Comment

Picture 1 log entry on tablet so there is communication on this one

Comment

Try adding another simple/loggable action to your thermostat raise button to ensure it works. Turn on a light or something.

Comment

what bugs me the most is why the programming works on the computer but not on the android tablet. i tried a zwave toggle on and off. it works perfectly on both interface but not the rise and lower function

Comment

There are a number of bugs and workarounds in HStouch. Maybe someone will jump in to confirm if that's the case but it is possible that a certain feature works on one platform and not the other... Not using this one so can't help further.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot for the support never thought of using log as example
                          merci

Comment

Working...
                          X