HS4 Touch not Auto-Sizing-Resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Touch not Auto-Sizing-Resolved

HS4 Touch early release is available in the Play Store. I installed it but it does not seem to respect the Auto Size checkbox in Settings. My current HST screens were previously designed for smaller phone/tablet screens. Because HS4 Touch does not resize, my screens are small on the Android devices. I tried a few devices with the same result. HS3 Touch still works fine. Anybody else having this problem? Work-around? Thanks!

Update: I was thinking perhaps my problem was related to using the HS3 Designer created files being uploaded to HS4 Touch. I installed the HS4 Designer but I had to click on Scale Screens to fit device in the Project Defaults settings. Perhaps this setting was not conveyed from designer to client because of the mismatch of versions between them.

Thanks for this post. It helped me solve my problem.

Comment

Just to note that on the HS3 Touch Clients there is an additional option for the client to auto resize. It is found under the client's menu in settings. Did they take that away in HS4 Touch?

Comment

Originally posted by aa6vh View Post
        Just to note that on the HS3 Touch Clients there is an additional option for the client to auto resize. It is found under the client's menu in settings. Did they take that away in HS4 Touch?
        Sorry for the delay in response. The Auto Size option is still in the HS4 Touch client settings options.

Comment

Working...
        X