Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I download HS4Touch client as an APK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I download HS4Touch client as an APK?

Can I download the HS4Touch client as an APK instead of through the Google play store? I have some older tablets that I have to block from internet access to keep them from updating and running out of memory. I found that Fully Kiosk Browser can be installed this way and it would be great if I could get HS4Touch on one of these tablets.
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Rich posted an apk here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...43#post1571443

I was able to download it and install it that way. I don't know if it's the latest version though or if he regularly posts the apk files.

If it helps: I block internet access to my Fire HD tablets, but have granted access just to download HS4Touch from the playstore, then blocked access again.

Comment

Thanks jgreenberg01. It looks like that APK is a few revs down but at least it will get me started with testing. I'm hoping that HST will consider providing the APK for download for each new release, like Full-Kiosk does for their browser. I'll open a support ticket to make the request.
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
      X