Formatting a Text box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formatting a Text box?

I have a text box that displays the phone number of the last caller on my HSTouch home page. However, it displays the number (from a device code) as a whole number. i.e., 2485551212. What I would like to be able to do is display the number in a traditional format. e.g., (248) 555-1212 or 248-555-1212.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Look for the MkPhoneNum function near the end of this thread:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=143357

It should do exactly what you need.
    Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Originally posted by ITguyHS View Post
      Look for the MkPhoneNum function near the end of this thread:
      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=143357

It should do exactly what you need.
      THANK YOU!

That's exactly what I was looking for!

Best regards,
      -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
      HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Working...
      X