Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change number into text in HSTouch

Hi,

I have a door sensor from fibaro. I want to display on my HST screen if my garage door is open.

I put a text area on the screen and set it to track the state of the "Fibaro General Purpose Alarm Node 8 Child". I can choose there in the radiobutton to display text, status image or use value. Status text shows "Unknown Alarm Type NO ALARM" if the door is closed and "Unknown Alarm Type IN ALARM" if the door is open. Not very clear. Status image does not work. But value displays 0 or 255.

So I have been trying to find a way to convert that 0 and 255 into "Garage Door Open" and " Garage Door Closed". But have not been able to.

Can anyone assist me on how to do this?

Thanks!
    /Anders

Status track the value and then you will have an option in the element properties window at the bottom go into the StatusColors option. In MatchMode pick MatchValue rather than MatchStatus and then click add for two values, one for 255 and one for 0. In the AltText box then give text you want to appear for value 255 and value 0.

I don't know if you are using the HS3 designer or not, I've not used that but hopefully it is still the same.

Comment

Thanks that worked. In HS3.

Comment

Working...
      X