Kindle With HSTouch 1.50 And HS2 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindle With HSTouch 1.50 And HS2 Problems

Thanks for the warning, was thinking about doing the update on mine also so glad to have a warning before making the mistake on my main wall pads. Tried the update on one on my spare just to see if I was going to have any other problems. The values of my devices at least returned correctly however as yours had an additional decimal point added in.

The other thing that didn't work for me was my background image was not stretched despite being set to stretched and not normal. I've rolled back to .35

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmerNZ View Post
      Thanks for the warning, was thinking about doing the update on mine also so glad to have a warning before making the mistake on my main wall pads. Tried the update on one on my spare just to see if I was going to have any other problems. The values of my devices at least returned correctly however as yours had an additional decimal point added in.

The other thing that didn't work for me was my background image was not stretched despite being set to stretched and not normal. I've rolled back to .35
      Hi

The values on HSTouch 1.5 I had were ok if they were displayed as raw but if I had a dividing factor then this didn't appear to work on HSTouch 1.5 and were ignored. Apparently my garage temperature was 600C, which I'm sure I would of noticed...

I figured out the issue with the lack of icon for HSTouch on the Kindle. After I uninstalled HSTouch 1.5, that I originally installed from the Kindle store, HSTouch was removed from "my device" but not from "my cloud". I had to delete HSTouch from "my device" AND "my cloud" and then sideload HSTouch 1.35 from the .apk on the HS website. This then worked fine and I had an HSTouch icon again on the Kindle. Well, it is there now, lets see if it stays there!

I understand the pressure must be on to roll HS3 out but HS2 is being used in production environments and so testing new components that are advertised as being deployable on HS2 is critical for me for business continuity. I can't move to HS3 yet as a few critical plugins are not available at this time.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X